2015 All-Africa Games
|XI African Games|
|Host city||Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo|
|Nations participating||54 (projected)|
|Opening ceremony||September 2015|
The 11th African Games are scheduled for September 4–19, 2015 in Brazzaville, Congo. This edition marks the 50th anniversary of the Games, as well as their return to Brazzaville, which hosted the first edition in 1965.
Ghana, Kenya and Congo all showed interest in bidding for the 11th edition of the Games. On September 14, 2011, the Supreme Council for Sports in Africa awarded the rights to Brazzaville to host.
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo (host)
- Ivory Coast
- DR Congo
- Equatorial Guinea
- The Gambia
- Sahrawi Republic
- São Tomé and Príncipe
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
20 separate sports have been announced for the 2015 African Games, and two additional disability sports (Athletics and Swimming):
- Beach Soccer
- Beach Volleyball
- Table Tennis
- (French) Jeux Africains Brazzaville 2015 page of Facebook, with picture showing dates for the Games as September 4–19. Picture posted 2014-10-07; retrieved 2014-10-07.
- Ghana looks to build sports industry, published 2009-10-28.
- Nairobi planning bid for 2018 Commonwealth Games, published 2009-08-30.
- Congo to host 2015 All Africa Games, published 2011-09-14.
- (French) Liste des 22 épreuves des Jeux Africains Brazzaville 2015 posted 2014-06-10.