2015 UEFA Europa League Final
|Event||2014–15 UEFA Europa League|
|Date||27 May 2015|
|Venue||Stadion Narodowy, Warsaw|
The 2015 UEFA Europa League Final will be the final match of the 2014–15 UEFA Europa League, the 44th season of Europe's secondary club football tournament organised by UEFA, and the sixth season since it was renamed from the UEFA Cup to the UEFA Europa League. It will be played at the Stadion Narodowy in Warsaw, Poland on 27 May 2015.
The winners will earn the right to play against the winners of the 2014–15 UEFA Champions League in the 2015 UEFA Super Cup. They will also, for the first time, qualify to enter at least the play-off round of the 2015–16 UEFA Champions League, and will enter the group stage if the berth reserved for the Champions League title holders is not used.
The Stadion Narodowy is a retractable roof football stadium located in Warsaw, Poland. It is used mostly for football matches and it is the home stadium of Poland national football team. The stadium has a seating capacity of 58,145 which makes it the largest association football arena in Poland. Its construction started in 2008 and finished in November 2011. It is located on the site of the former Stadion Dziesięciolecia, on Aleja Zieleniecka in Praga Południe district, near the city center. It hosted three group matches (including the opening match), a quarter-final, and a semi-final in UEFA Euro 2012, co-hosted by Poland and Ukraine.
UEFA unveiled the visual identity of the final on 29 August 2014.
- "2014/15 calendar and access list". UEFA.com.
- "New approach broadens Europa League appeal". UEFA.com. 29 August 2014.
- "Executive Committee decides hosts for 2015 finals". UEFA.org. 23 May 2013.
- "Dudek named Europa League final ambassador". UEFA.com. 29 August 2014.
- "Event design unveiled for 2015 UEFA Europa League final". UEFA.org. 29 August 2014.
- "Regulations of the UEFA Europa League 2014/15 Season". UEFA.com. 1 May 2014.