From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Centuries:||20th century – 21st century – 22nd century|
|Decades:||2000s 2010s 2020s – 2030s – 2040s 2050s 2060s|
|Years:||2035 2036 2037 – 2038 – 2039 2040 2041|
|Ab urbe condita||2791|
|British Regnal year||86 Eliz. 2 – 87 Eliz. 2|
— to —戊午年十二月初六日
|- Vikram Samvat||2094–2095|
|- Shaka Samvat||1960–1961|
|- Kali Yuga||5139–5140|
|- Ǹrí Ìgbò||1038–1039|
|Japanese calendar||Heisei 50
|Julian calendar||Gregorian minus 13 days|
|Minguo calendar||ROC 127
|Thai solar calendar||2581|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: 2038|
Predicted and scheduled events 
- January 5 – Annular solar eclipse in the Caribbean Sea, Atlantic Ocean, and western Africa.
- January 19 – 03:14:08 UTC – Year 2038 problem: A common computing representation of date and time will overflow, with potential results similar to the year 2000 problem.
Date unknown 
In fiction 
Computer video games 
Film and television 
- According to Futurama, petroleum reserves run dry during this year.
- In V for Vendetta, the Palace of Westminster in London is destroyed by V on November 5.
- September – According to the film JFK, previously classified documents relating to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy will be released to the public. However, the actual date is 2017.
- The 1989 Japanese movie Gunhed takes place in this year.
- In the Ben 10 universe , the events of Ken 10 occur in this year beginning on Ken's 10th birthday. (2007)