||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2012)|
|Country of origin||England|
208 Records is an English independent record label based in Wiltshire, England. The record label that emerged during a fertile generation of European independents in the early 1980s along with peers like Factory, Mute, Rough Trade and 4AD. The label later broadened its musical horizon with releases by artists including The Deccas, The Master Colony, Simon Wells and The Unsung Heroes many of which feature nationally on BBC Radio shows such as The Tom Robinson Show
|Artist||Release Name||Date Released|
|The Unsung Heroes||That's Reality (SINGLE)||5 April 2012|
|The Master Colony||Time For Change||11 February 2011|
|The Deccas||Ways To The Sun||15 June 2010|
|Simon Wells||Sometimes In The Morning||4 June 2011|
|Connett||Curses and Love||8 April 2011|
|Roundabout||Better in than Out||1 January 2004|
|Roundabout||It's Nice to be Nice||1 January 1998|
- "The Unsung Heroes". Theunsungheroes.info. Retrieved 2013-03-02.
- "Record label signs up Whitby man's band". Whitby Gazette. 12 July 2010. Retrieved 1 June 2012.
- Pain, Andrew (13 July 2010). "The Master Colony celebrate new record deal". Evening Gazette. Retrieved 1 June 2012.
- "Meet the band: The Master Colony". BBC. 14 July 2010. Retrieved 1 June 2012.
- Pain, Andrew (20 August 2010). "Preview: The Master Colony". Evening Gazette. Retrieved 1 June 2012.
- Official website
- Thisiswiltshire.co.uk - New artists
- Thisiswiltshire.co.uk - Spirit of 76
- Thisiswiltshire.co.uk - Producer seeks music
|This article about a United Kingdom record label is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|