From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up 20 or twenty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Twenty or 20 may refer to:
- In music
- 20 (2nd Chapter of Acts album), 1992
- 20 (Cunter album), 2011
- 20 (Kate Rusby album, 2012
- 20 (Harry Connick, Jr. album), 1988
- 20 (Terminaator album), 2007
- 20 (TLC album), 2013
- Orbital 20, an album by Orbital
- Twenty (Boyz II Men album), 2011
- Twenty (Robert Cray album), 2005
- Twenty (Lynyrd Skynyrd album), 1997
- Twenty (The Rippingtons song)
- In other uses
- The ordinal adjective for twenty is vicenary.
- Rolls-Royce Twenty
- Twenty, Lincolnshire
- The Twenty Year Curse refers to the pattern of presidents of the United States who were elected to office in 1840, 1860, 1880, 1900, 1920, 1940, and 1960 to die in office. This pattern ended with the 1980 presidency of Ronald Reagan, who survived his time in office and, notably, an attempted assassination.
- In the United States Constitution, $20 is the threshold value of civil disputes above which the right to trial by jury is preserved.
- Yan Tan Tethera is a 20-word jingle for counting sheep.
- It is at this point that a person is no longer a teenager.
- Twenty may be the age of majority in various countries
- Twenty Questions is a popular party game.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same number.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.