23 August (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 23 August, a commune in Constanţa County
- 23 August, a village in Zăvoi Commune, Caraş-Severin County
- 23 August, a village in Malovăț Commune, Mehedinţi County
- 23 August, the name for I. C. Brătianu Commune, Tulcea County during the Communist era and until 1996
- 23 August Works, now part of FAUR S.A., an industrial engineering and manufacturing company based in Bucharest, Romania.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.