|Location||Area 392-Block Marsa Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Architectural||392.8 m (1,289 ft)|
|Roof||395 m (1,296 ft)|
|Top floor||313.5 m (1,029 ft)|
4 below ground
|Floor area||139,544 m2 (1,502,039 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
KEO International Consultants
|Engineer||KEO International Consultants|
|Main contractor||Dubai Civil Engineering|
|Number of units||289|
23 Marina is a 90-story, 392.8 m (1,289 ft) residential skyscraper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It was the world's tallest all-residential building until the completion of the nearby Princess Tower. The tower has 57 swimming pools and each duplex in the tower is equipped with its own private elevator.
In June 2011, 23 Marina topped out and became the second-tallest building in the city and the tallest residential building in the world.
- 23 Marina at CTBUH Skyscraper Database
- 23 Marina at Emporis
- 23 Marina at SkyscraperPage
- 23 Marina at Structurae
- "100 Tallest Residential Towers". Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat. Retrieved 1 May 2012.
- Sharma, Manu (4 October 2006). "Hircon sells 79pc of 23Marina before commencement of work". Khaleej Times Online. Retrieved 2008-09-26.
- "Raft completed for 23 Marina tower". Khaleej Times Online. 1 May 2007. Retrieved 2008-09-26.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 23 Marina.|