From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|EP by Brotha Lynch Hung|
|Released||November 8, 1993|
|Genre||Gangsta rap, West Coast hip hop, horrorcore, underground hip hop|
|Label||Black Market Records|
|Producer||Cedric Singleton (exec.)
|Brotha Lynch Hung chronology|
- "Thought They Knew (Intro)"
- "24 Deep"
- "Had 2 Gat Ya"
- "The Next Hoe (Insert)"
- "Lose a Hoe, Gain a Hoe"
- "Back Fade"
- "Jackin' 4 Joints" (ft. Shawna Coyle)
- "Walkin' 2 My Funeral" (ft. T.M. Shades and Mia Bruce)
- "Fundamentals of Ripgut Cannibalism (Outro)"
- "Thought They Knew (Intro)" contains a sample of Modaji as performed by Harvey Mason.
- "24 Deep" contains sampled drum patterns from Synthetic Substitution performed by Melvin Bliss and melody sampled from I've Been Watching You by Southside Movement.
- "Had 2 Gat Ya" contains samples from Deep Cover by Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre ("187 on the..." as said by Snoop Dogg) and How I Could Just Kill a Man by Cypress Hill ("Ya know I had to gat ya" said by Sen Dog).
- "Had 2 Gat Ya" also contains a sample of More Bounce to the Ounce as performed by Zapp.
- "Lose a Hoe, Gain a Hoe" contains a sample of "Hold On" as performed by En Vogue.
- "Back Fade" also contains sampled drum patterns from Synthetic Substitution as performed by Melvin Bliss and 6 O'clock DJ (Let's Rock) as performed by Rose Royce.
- "Jackin' For Joints" contains a sample from "Atomic Dog" by George Clinton, "Jungle Love by The Time and "Jackin' For Beats" performed by Ice Cube.
- "Walkin' 2 My Funeral" contains a sample of You Remind Me as performed by Patrice Rushen.
- "Fundamentals of Ripgut Cannibalism (Outro)" also contains a sample of 6 O'clock DJ (Let's Rock) as performed by Rose Royce.
|U.S. Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums||91|