||An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist.|
|Key people||Kris Nalamlieng (CEO and Managing Director)|
2Spot Communications is a character-design company based in Thailand. 2Spot was founded in 2004 and is the first premium character studio in Thailand that combines character design, licensing, mobile applications, merchandising, and retail. Kris Nalamlieng, son of former Siam Cement CEO Chumpol NaLamlieng, is the managing director of 2Spot. As of 2010, 2Spot has developed more than 20 characters sets, 1,000+ products, and 3,000+ digital content materials (i.e. mobile wallpapers and screensavers).
As the first premium character-design company in Thailand, 2Spot Communications has been featured on numerous television programs including Bangkok Post's PostScript and Thailand's Morning Talk TV.
- First release of 2Spot mobile products with Thailand’s major mobile operators
- Public opening at Thailand Animation Fair
- Opening of 2Spot Shop at Siam Square in Bangkok
- Exhibit at Tokyo International Anime Fair
- Exhibit at Hong Kong International Licensing Show
- Exhibit at Hong Kong International Stationery Fair
- Attendance at Hong Kong International Licensing Show
- Opening of 2Spot Shop at Central Rama 3
- Stationary product launch with 7-Eleven
- Launch of Bloody Bunny Foremost milk at 7-Eleven
- Launch of Bloody Bunny, P4, and Unsleep Sheep debit cards with Kasikorn Bank
- Exhibit at Singapore Toy Games & Comic Convention 2009
- Release of Bloody Bunny, Biscuit and Unsleep Sheep applications for iPhone and Blackberry
- Awarded runner-up prize at SIPA Game Contest 2009 & SIPA Animation Contest 2009
- Exhibit at Toy & Comic Expo Asia 2010 (Thailand)
- Exhibit at Singapore Toy Games & Comic Convention (STGCC) 2010
- Launch of P4 Panda Foremost milk at 7-Eleven Thailand
2Spot has created over 200 characters, however the four most popular ones are Biscuit, Bloody Bunny, P4, and Unsleep Sheep.
2Spot offers a full line of service for licensing partners, including product design, sourcing, packaging design and short animation development. 2Spot is currently exporting digital and promotional licenses in Asia, Europe and America.
2Spot's clients include FlyCell (USA), Kaga Electronics (Japan), ACE Communications (France), Zoobe (Germany), Moffy (HK), and Sony Ericsson (Thailand).
- Bangkok Post : Toons for the older set
- YouTube - 2:Spot - CEO Interview 1/3 (Bangkok Post, in Thai)
- YouTube - 2:Spot - CEO Interview (Morning TV, in Thai)
- Hong Kong International Licensing Show
- Welcome to K-My Debit Card
- What's New@STGCC | Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention (STGCC)
- P4 Panda Sparkling in Thailand Licensing Market น้องเหมาP4 บุกนมโฟรโมสต์ ที่7-Eleven ทุกสาขา
- 2Spot's official website
- 2Spot's Bloody Bunny Facebook page
- 2Spot's P4 Facebook page
- 2Spot's Unsleep Sheep Facebook page