From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Gauge||1,520 mm (4 ft 11 27⁄32 in)|
|Locomotive weight||272 t (599,657 lb)|
|Top speed||100 km/h (62 mph)|
|Power output||4,500 kW (6,035 hp)|
The 2TE116 is a broad gauge double diesel locomotive manufactured by Luhanskteplovoz, used extensively to haul heavy freight trains in the Soviet Union and its successor states, particularly by RZD.
- The Museum of the Moscow Railway, at Paveletsky Rail Terminal, Moscow
- Rizhsky Rail Terminal, Home of the Moscow Railway Museum
- Varshavsky Rail Terminal, St.Petersburg, Home of the Central Museum of Railway Transport, Russian Federation
- History of rail transport in Russia
- "4rail.net - Reference - Rolling Stock - 2Te116". Retrieved 2010-11-02.
- "Railway Gazette: Ulaanbaatar Railway orders Transmash locomotives". Archived from the original on 7 November 2010. Retrieved 2010-11-02.
- "Railway Gazette: Transmash: Family of designs continues to evolve". Retrieved 2010-11-02.
|This diesel locomotive-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Russian rail transport related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|