|Origin||Republic of China (Taiwan)|
|Born||31 December 1981|
|Occupation||Singers, Actors, Hosts|
|Current Members||Anthony Guo, Angus Guo|
The twins got their first taste of stardom in their third year of school, when an advertising company was seeking two similar-looking persons for the filming of a sportswear commercial, and found them a good choice. Before recording their first album, they had worked with female group S.H.E in the film Reaching For The Stars (真命天女) and with Singaporean actors in the Mediacorp drama production Rainbow Connections (舞出彩虹).
They released their first album, Twins' First Disc (雙胞胎的初回盤), on 6 January 2006. The album features 11 songs, and the hit song Exciting 2006 (刺激2006) is composed from excerpts of 23 songs by other singers such as Stefanie Sun, Leehom Wang and F4, with each line an excerpt from a different song. A second song from their album, Holding Your Hand (牵着你) enjoyed a stay of two weeks on Singapore's Y.E.S. 93.3 FM music charts, reaching the 19th spot for the week of 26 February 2006. A third song, Shabu Shabu, is a Chinese cover of Dragostea din Tei by O-Zone.
- The hosts of Kangxi Lai Le made Angus take off his shoes on the show to see how tall he really is, and found out Angus was wearing 3 thick shoe pads (combined for a minimum of 10cm) to look taller than he really is. They now have their own brand of shoe pads. 19 June 2008
- (Chinese) 赵梅吉 (6 March 2006). "刺激2006" (PDF). Nanyang Chronicle (NTU school newsletter). p. 22. Retrieved 2006-09-18.
- (Chinese) "2moro《雙胞胎的初回盤》". 163.com. Archived from the original on 19 October 2006. Retrieved 2006-09-18.
- (Chinese) Cast of Reaching for the Stars
- "Dancing Jean-iuses take to the stage". Mediacorp. Retrieved 2006-09-18.—an interview with cast members of Rainbow Connections.
- (Chinese) Y.E.S. 933 music charts, week 9 of 2006 (26 February)
- (Chinese)2moro's Official Blog 2Moro部落格- 無名小站
- (Chinese)Anthony's Personal Microblog Weibo 郭彥均 新浪微博
- (Chinese)Angus' Personal Microblog Weibo 郭彥甫 新浪微博
|This article on a Taiwanese band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|