From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 2nd amendment)
||This article is incomplete. (October 2013)|
||The examples and perspective in this article may not represent a worldwide view of the subject. (October 2013)|
Second Amendment may refer to:
- Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, part of the United States Bill of Rights
- Colorado Amendment 2 of the state constitution (1992), which was the subject of the United States Supreme Court case Romer v. Evans
- Florida Amendment 2 (2008), an amendment to the Constitution of Florida that prohibited same-sex marriage.
- Second Amendment of the Constitution of Ireland, an omnibus amendment
- Second Amendment of the Constitution of South Africa, which made various technical changes
- Australian referendum, 1910 (State Debts), the second amendment to the Constitution of Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.