2nd century in architecture
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
- 104-106 - Alcántara Bridge across the Tagus is Spain is built by order of Trajan.
- 113 - Trajan's Column in Rome is completed.
- 122 - Construction of Hadrian's Wall in Britain begun.
- About 128 - Pantheon in Rome is completed.
- 129/130 - Arch of Hadrian in modern Jerash, Jordan is completed.
- 134 - Ponte Sant'Angelo in Rome is completed.
- 180-200 - Porta Nigra in Trier, Germania, is constructed.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)|