|Systematic (IUPAC) name|
3-Fluoromethamphetamine (3-FMA) is a stimulant drug from the amphetamine family. Effects when consumed orally are similar to dextroamphetamine and include euphoria, loss of appetite, increased energy, insomnia, and increased blood pressure.
- 2-Fluoromethamphetamine (2-FMA)
- 4-Fluoromethamphetamine (4-FMA)
- 3-Fluoroethamphetamine (3-FEA)
- 3-Fluoroamphetamine (3-FA)
- 3-Fluoromethcathinone (3-FMC)
- 3-Methylmethamphetamine (3-MMA)
- "3-FMA". TiHKAL. IsomerDesign.com. Retrieved 8 November 2012.
|This pharmacology-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|