From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 3/4 (disambiguation))
3/4 may refer to:
- The fraction (mathematics) three quarters (¾), equal to 0.75
- 3/4 time, a form of triple metre in music
- Three quarter pants
- 3/4 perspective in video games
- Channel 3/4 output
- ¾" videocassette, better known as the U-matic format
- March 4 (month-day date notation)
- 3 April (day-month date notation)
- 3rd Battalion 4th Marines, a unit in the United States Marine Corps
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title 3/4.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.