||This article may contain unsourced predictions, speculative material or accounts of events that might not occur. (January 2010)
The 30th century of the annus Domini (common) era will span from January 1, 2901 to December 31, 3000 of the Gregorian calendar.
Notable predictions and known events 
- The Time Capsule in Chinook Centre in Calgary, Alberta, Canada is scheduled to open on December 31, 2999 after being sealed in 2000.
The 30th century in popular media 
Because it is the last century of a millennium, the year 3000 is viewed as a background for a pivotal point in future history by many writers of speculative fiction, especially science fiction writers.
- In Doctor Who the 30th century features the decline of the Earth Empire, as seen in the television serial The Mutants and the Virgin New Adventures novel Original Sin. Earth consists of "grey cities linked by grey highways across a grey desert", with the better-off living in floating Overcities (called "Sky Cities" in The Mutants).
- The Marvel Comics supervillain Kang the Conqueror is a time-traveler from the 30th century.
- The DC Comics series Legion of Super-Heroes takes place 1000 years in the future, so the majority of its stories to date occur in the 30th century. In the Flash continuity, Iris Allen was also originally from 2945 CE. Her children, Don and Dawn Allen, the Tornado Twins, were born in the 2970s, and her grandchildren Bart Allen, later Impulse, Kid Flash and the fourth Flash and Jenni Ognats, who became the Legionnaire XS in the Legion's reboot continuity arrived in the 2990s.
- 2966 is the year for the story "The Escapist 2966" (included in Michael Chabon Presents the Amazing Adventures of the Escapist, Volume 2. (2004) ISBN 1-59307-172-8.) In this story, written by Stuart Moore and illustrated by Steve Conley, the struggle between good and evil continues, but with aliens and robots joining in on both sides. One development Moore included in his story was the creation of robot cats with advanced Artificial Intelligence. Additionally, the story mentions that the one-thousandth Super Bowl game, Super Bowl M, is scheduled for this 2966.
- The anime and manga series Space Pirate Captain Harlock takes place in 2977.
- In Greg Egan's novel Diaspora, Yatima is born in 2975 and the Lacerta disaster occurs in 2996.
- The Japanese video game Heavy Metal Thunder is set in Japan in 2980.
- In Sailor Moon, Chibiusa (known as Rini in the English adaptions) is from the 30th Century, and part of the second story arc takes place in the 30th Century.
- In the Guardians of the Galaxy comic book series by Marvel Comics, the 2990s see the Badoon at war with the Earth and its colonies.
- The animated television show Futurama takes place 1000 years from the date of the series' creation, with the first episode taking place on Tuesday, December 31, 2999 (with scenes at the start taking place on the same date in 1999). The first two seasons are then set in the year 3000, the final year of the century, and the rest are set in the early 31st century. 20th Century Fox uses a variation of their logo at the end of this show, reading "30th Century Fox Television".
- Rocket Robin Hood (1966–69) is set in 3000.
- In the song Year 3000, not much has changed but people are said to "live under water".
- The comic series Archie Comics occasionally features Archie and his friends in the year 3000. These stories are always called Archie 3000.
- The Australian TV show The Girl from Tomorrow begins in the year 3000, and the main character and villain, who comes from the year 2500, travel to the year 1990. In season 2 of the series 1990 is replaced by 1992.
- The movies Astro Boy and Titan A.E. take place in the 30th century.
- Battlefield Earth is set in the year 3000.
- Several of the characters of the Japanese television series Mirai Sentai Timeranger and its American adaptation Power Rangers Time Force come from the year 3000.
- A millennium-themed episode of the Nickelodeon sitcom, Kenan & Kel, "Futurama", takes place in the year 3000.
- In the Hungarian animated TV series The Mézga Family, the eponymous family makes contact with MZ/X, their descendant from the 30th century
- In the Russian animated movie Mystery of the Third Planet, in malayalam dub - Alice, Girl from 30th century
- Video game Endless Space is set in 3000.
In culture 
- The 1,000 year long song, Longplayer, which began on January 1, 2000, will end on December 31, 2999.
Centuries and millennia