31st Berlin International Film Festival
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|31st Berlin International Film Festival|
|Awards||Golden Bear (Deprisa, Deprisa)|
|Festival date||13–24 February 1981|
The following people were announced as being on the jury for the festival:
- Jutta Brückner (Head of the Jury)
- Denis Héroux
- Astrid Henning-Jensen
- Irina Petrovna Kuptschenko
- Peter Bichsel
- Antonio Isasi-Isasmendi
- Chatrichalerm Yukol
- Jerzy Plazewski
- Italo Zingarelli
Films in competition
The following films were in competition for the Golden Bear award:
† Winner of the main award for best film in its section
The following prizes were awarded by the Jury:
- Golden Bear: Deprisa, Deprisa by Carlos Saura
- Silver Bear - Special Jury Prize: Akaler Sandhane by Mrinal Sen
- Silver Bear for Best Actress: Barbara Grabowska for Gorączka
- Silver Bear for Best Actor:
- Silver Bear for an outstanding single achievement: Markus Imhoof for Das Boot ist voll
- Honourable Mention:
- "31st Berlin International Film Festival". berlinale.de. Archived from the original on 26 August 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-22.
- "PRIZES & HONOURS 1981". berlinale.de. Archived from the original on 8 June 2014. Retrieved 8 June 2014.
- "RETROSPECTIVE". Retrieved 8 June 2014.
- "JURIES 1981". berlinale.de. Archived from the original on 8 June 2014. Retrieved 8 June 2014.
- 31st Berlin International Film Festival 1981
- 1981 Berlin International Film Festival
- Berlin International Film Festival:1981 at Internet Movie Database