346th Infantry Division (Wehrmacht)
It was formed on 21 September 1942 at Bad Hersfeld. The majority of its manpower transferred from formations serving in France on occupation duties. In November 1942, the division was sent to France as a static or garrison division, initially at St Malo but moved to Le Havre in the spring of 1944, where it became involved in the battles of the Normandy landings.
- 857th Fortress Infantry Regiment (two battalions)
- 858th Fortress Infantry Regiment (three battalions)
- 346th Artillery Regiment (three battalions)
- 630th Ost Infantry Battalion
- 857th Ost Infantry Battalion
- Mitcham, Samuel W. (2007). 291st-999th Infantry Divisions, Named Infantry Divisions, and Special Divisions in World War II. Stackpole Military History Series. Volume 2 of German Order of Battle. Stackpole Books. ISBN 978-0-8117-3437-0.