|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (June 2014)|
|Industry||Internet, Distance learning|
|Key people||Nicolas Hernandez, Guillaume Alary, Sébastien Mignot|
360Learning is a for-profit educational technology company offering a SaaS LMS platform founded in 2010 by three French entrepreneurs graduated from The École Polytechnique and ESSEC, located in Paris, France. In September 2013, 360Learning raised 1.2 millions euros from several investors such as ISAI and 3T Capital. 360Learning earns money by selling packages of users for a certain period such as 12/24/36 months.
Features and organization
360Learning technology is composed of:
- A universal authoring tool[disambiguation needed].
- A LMS plateform which maximizes interactions between trainers and learners.
- Public channels for MOOC
Since 2010, Nicolas Hernandez is 360Learning CEO.
More than 500 companies, training centers and universities have partnered with 360Learning. Well-known partners :
- "360Learning lève 1,2 million d'euros auprès d'Isai et 3T Capital". JDN. 30 September 2013. Retrieved 13 June 2014.
- "Tarifs de 360Learning". 360Learning. 10 June 2013. Retrieved 13 June 2014.
- ALISON (company)
- MIT OpenCourseWare
- National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning, India
- Tufts OpenCourseWare
- Khan Academy