From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 37th century)
"3001" redirects here. For other uses, see 3001 (disambiguation).
"3005" redirects here. For the song, see 3005 (song).
"3008" redirects here. For the car, see Peugeot 3008.
"3400s" redirects here. For the 3400S automobile, see Ruf 3400S.
- Global sea levels could rise by 6.8 metres (22 ft) by the 31st century under a high emissions scenario.
- December 18, 3089: First transit of Venus which is not part of a pair since November 23, 1396.
- 3117: Minimum time by which, according to physicist Andrew Kennedy, humanity can expect to have reached Barnard's Star, assuming an annual economic growth rate (and corresponding increase in power output) of 1.4% from 2007.
- Due to the precession of the equinoxes, γ Cephei will be the pole star between 3000 and 5200.
- The Time pyramid, a public art work at Wemding, Germany, is scheduled for completion in 3183.
- December 20, 3332: Transit of Venus.
- 3412: Expected return of Comet McNaught-Russell.
- 3500: According to Tzedakis, et al. time by which Earth will have entered a new glacial maximum.
- 3711/12: multi-triple conjunction between Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.
- According to Nostradamus, his prophecies cover events from the present day (1555) to 3797.
- The expected return of Comet Donati.
Main article: 4th millennium in fiction
- "Irreversible Warming Will Cause Sea Levels to Rise for Thousands of Years to Come, New Research Shows". Science Daily.
- Kennedy, Andrew (July 2006). "Interstellar Travel: The Wait Calculation and the Incentive Trap of Progress". Journal of the British Interplanetary Society (JBIS) 59 (7): 239–246.
- Conception Official Zeitpyramide website, accessed: 14 December 2010
- Tzedakis, P.C. et al. Determining the natural length of the current interglacial. Nature Geoscience (2012) vol. 5 (2) pp. 138-141