From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
3A 3-A or III-A may refer to:
- 3A (Band), a German pop band
- Long March 3A, a Chinese rocket
- Northern Nevada 3A Region, a part of the Nevada Interscholastic Athletics Association governing the northern half of Nevada for high school athletics
- Route 3A (disambiguation)
- Stalag III-A, a German prisoner of war camp
- За, pronounced "za"; Russian and Bulgarian word meaning "for", in the sense of "for and against"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.