From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
3G is a generation of standards for mobile telecommunication.
3G may also refer to:
- 3G, or third-generation astroturf used in many sports such as football
- CURB/Agajanian/3G Racing, a team in the Indy Racing League IndyCar Series and NASCAR Nationwide Series
- 3G (countries) or Global Growth Generators countries consist of 11 most promising growth prospects countries
- 3G (film), a Bollywood film
- Stephane & 3G, a Georgian pop group
- Hutchison 3G, a brand name under which several UMTS based mobile phone networks operate
- NTFS-3G, an open source cross-platform implementation of the Microsoft Windows NTFS file system
- Apartment 3-G, an American newspaper comic strip about a trio of career women
- 3G Studios, an independent video game development studio
- Sudan Yellow 3G, a yellow azo dye
- a third-generation immigrants; see Immigrant generations
- iPhone 3G a smartphone by Apple Inc.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.