|Headquarters||Reno, Nevada, United States|
|Website||3G Studios Official Site|
3G Studios, Inc. is an independent video game development studio with a range of titles available on traditional consoles, iPhone applications and social gaming platforms. Founded in 2006, 3G Studios is based out of Reno, Nevada and has been known to collaborate with other companies in the game development industry.
Over the past few years 3G has grown into several key areas of technology. Their experience working on mobile devices and video game consoles allows the company to create high performance user experiences that today's customers demand.
3G Studios was founded in 2006 by James Kosta and several key employees from BattleBorne Entertainment, which produced Combat Elite: WWII Paratroopers for the PlayStation 2 in 2005. In 2006, 3G Studios worked with MTV to create Stacked with Daniel Negreanu for the PlayStation Portable (PSP). In 2007, 3G Studios launched SWAT: Target Liberty for the PSP and also collaborated with Harmonix to release Rock Band.
In 2008, 3G Studios published Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum 2009, working directly with the fitness guru, Jillian Michaels herself. By March 2009, the game sold over 500,000 copies in the U.S. and over 1,240,000 copies worldwide.
At the end of 2009, 3G Studios launched a handful of iPhone games in the App Store developing with what has been branded as 3G's Rocket Powered Mobile Technology: Zombeat, The Deep, Bloodlines: The Alexa Holmes Chronicles, and Skate or Die.
In 2010, 3G developed one of the first "Social Shooters" on Facebook, Brave Arms. In 2011, 3G made another social application, The Dating Game, available on Facebook, MySpace, Friendster and Bebo.
|This section does not cite any references or sources. (August 2010)|
|Game Title||Release Year||Platform|
|Combat Elite: WWII Paratroopers||2005||Sony PlayStation 2|
|Stacked with Daniel Negreanu||2006||Sony PlayStation Portable|
|SWAT: Target Liberty||2007||Sony PlayStation Portable|
|Rock Band (Collaboration with Harmonix)||2007||Sony PlayStation 3|
|Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum 2009||2008||Nintendo Wii|
|SKATE or DIE||2009||Apple iPhone|
|Bloodlines: The Alexa Holmes Chronicles||2009||Apple iPhone|
|The Deep||2009||Apple iPhone|
|Brave Arms||2010||Facebook (PC)|
|The Dating Game||2011||Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, Bebo (PC)|
- "Majesco Revenues Shoot Up 75% (Thanks, Cooking Mama & Jillian Michaels!)". Joystiq. March 12, 2009.
- "Zombeat". Rocketpowered.com. Retrieved 2012-09-17.
- "The Deep". Rocketpowered.com. Retrieved 2012-09-17.
- "Bloodlines: The Alexa Holmes Chronicles". Rocketpowered.com. Retrieved 2012-09-17.
- "Skate Or Die". Rocketpowered.com. Retrieved 2012-09-17.
- "Brave Arms Official Website". Bravearms.com. Retrieved 2012-09-17.
- "The Dating Game on social networks available now on Facebook, Bebo, Friendster". Datinggame.com. Retrieved 2012-09-17.
- "3G Studios Official Website". 3gstudios.com. Retrieved 2012-09-17.