||This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2009)|
3T singing "I Need You" during their concert in Hannover, Germany (Brotherhood Tour 1996).
|Genres||R&B / Pop|
|Labels||Columbia, Warner Bros.|
|Associated acts||Michael Jackson
The Jackson 5
|Members||"Taj" Toriano Adaryll Jackson
Taryll Adren Jackson
"TJ" Tito Joe Jackson
3T is an American R&B / Pop music group featuring the three sons of Tito Jackson (from The Jackson 5) and Delores "Dee Dee" Jackson. The band members include, from eldest, Toriano Adaryll Jackson II (also known as Taj), Taryll Adren Jackson and Tito Joe Jackson (also known as TJ).
During the summer of 2008, the Jackson family (including Tito) stayed at a holiday let (rental) for six weeks in Appledore, Devon, England while searching for a house to buy in the area. The project was filmed for a Channel 4 documentary called "The Jacksons are Coming", which was aired in 2008. Taj and TJ appear with their father, but Taryll did not join them on the trip. The 3 family members also attended a Michael Jackson fan event in Devon as part of their stay, ringing him up during the event which led to Michael talking to the fans over a loud speaker on the phone.
On January 31, 2010 the three brothers appeared on stage at the 52nd Grammy Awards to support their cousins Prince Michael, Jr. and Paris Michael Katherine Jackson as they accepted the Lifetime Achievement Award on behalf of their father, Michael Jackson. February 1, 2010 all 3 brothers then appeared in the remake of We Are The World, this time in aid of the Haiti Appeal. However, they did not sing main parts of the song, only the background. Currently Taj is working on the Code Z zombie series and a science fiction project called "Clone 3". TJ is selected to play the role of prince Jean-Luc in the new stage version of Larry Hart's musical Sisterella that is scheduled to premiere in Fall of 2011. Taryll also is working on his first solo album that he hopes will make his family and fans proud.
|Year||Title||Peak chart positions||Album|
|"Why (featuring Michael Jackson)"||2||112||—||—|
|"I Need You (featuring Michael Jackson)"||3||—||—||—|
|"Gotta Be You (featuring Herbie)"||10||—||—||—|
|1997||"Eternal Flame (Tomoya with 3T)"||—||—||—||12||'Non-album single'|
|2003||"Stuck on You"||—||—||3||—||Identity|
|2005||"If You Leave Me Now (T-Rio featuring 3T)"||—||—||—||—||'Non-album single'|
|2010||"We Are the World 25 for Haiti (with Various artists)"||—||—||—||—|
|"—" denotes releases that did not chart or were not released in that country.|
Music videos 
|1996||"Gotta Be You"||Ralph Ziman|
|1996||"Why" (featuring Michael Jackson)||Ralph Ziman|
- 1993: "Didn't Mean To Hurt You" (appears on the Free Willy soundtrack)
- 1995: "What Will It Take" (appears on the Free Willy 2 soundtrack)
- 1997: "Waiting For Love" (appears on the Men in Black soundtrack)
- 1999: "Thinkin' " (appears on the Trippin' soundtrack)
- "The Jacksons to hit reality TV - in Devon". Telegraph.co.uk. Telegraph Media Group. 2008-04-02. Retrieved 2009-03-20.
- Hume, Mick (2008-11-28). "Last Night's TV: The Jacksons Are Coming". The Times (London: Times Newspapers). Retrieved 2009-03-20.
- Gilbert, Matthew (December 12, 2009). "Jacksons + reality doesn't compute". The Boston Globe.
- "Taj". Jackson Source. 1973-08-04. Retrieved 2012-04-27.
- While Taryll's most recent music was uploaded his personal sites up to mid-2009
- "Taryll". Jackson Source. 2011-10-08. Retrieved 2012-04-27.
- Roberts, David (2006). British Hit Singles & Albums (19th ed.). London: Guinness World Records Limited. p. 558. ISBN 1-904994-10-5.
- Official website of Taj Jackson
- Official website of Taryll Jackson
- Official website of TJ Jackson
- 3T Official website
- 3T Fans United Network
- 3T Fansite