Innovation, Insight, Integrity.
|Public company (BSE: 532628 & NSE: 3IINFOTECH )|
|Industry||Technology services, IT services
|Madhivanan Balakrishnan, MD & Global CEO, Charanjit Attra, ED & Global CFO|
|Revenue||₹13642.8 million (US$220 million)|
|₹-5049.7 million (US$−80 million)|
Number of employees
The company provids software products, IT services and business process outsourcing for a variety of industries including insurance, banking, capital markets, mutual funds and asset management, wealth management, government, manufacturing and retail. These products and services include managed IT services, application software development and maintenance, payment systems, business intelligence, document imaging and digitisation, IT consulting and various transaction processing services. The products of the Company are Premia, MFund, Orion, Kasle ULS and Amlock . The Company also sells services such as business intelligence & analytics services, infrastructure management services, testing & compliance, application development & maintenance, consulting and its BPO offerings.
2. Worldwide presence (office addresses):
|Asia Pacific||* Singapore: Singapore
* Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur
* Thailand: Bangkok
|Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok|
|India||* Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Bengaluru, Chennai,
Hyderabad, New Delhi, Gurgaon, Bhubaneswar
|Mumbai, Noida, Bengaluru, Chennai,
Hyderabad, New Delhi
|Middle East & Africa||* UAE: Dubai, Sharjah
* Kenya: Nairobi
* Kazakhstan: Almaty
|Kingdom of Saudi Arabia||* Saudi Arabia: Dammam,Riyadh
* Bahrain: Manama
|Europe||* London, Birmingham,
|North America||* New Jersey: Edison
* California: San Luis Obispo
3. Products & services
1.Altimis: Altimis is a system aimed at the wealth management, stockbroking and clearing market.
2.Orion: Orion is an ERP.
4. In news (links)
1.Ramsey Crookall & Co Ltd, the longest established independent stockbroker on the Isle of Man, UK, has selected and implemented 3i Infotech’s Altimis stockbroking and wealth management solution to improve its client services, reporting, efficiency and regulatory compliance procedures.
2.Orion 11J is developed in JAVA and can be used on cloud architecture 
- "3i Infotech BSE NSE". MoneyControl.com. 6 May 2013. Retrieved 2013-05-06.
- "3i Infotech to shift focus on IT solutions". Financialexpress.com. 6 May 2010. Retrieved 2010-07-16.
- "3i Infotech gets I-Serv to empower rural India". Indianexpress.com. 15 December 2008. Retrieved 2010-07-16.
- "Fortune India 500 complete list" (PDF).
- "3i Infotech announces major expansion plans in Chennai | INRnews – INRnews – Indian Real Estate & Property News: India IT Real Estate". INRnews. Retrieved 2010-07-16.
- "Bharat Book Bureau: 3i Infotech Limited – Financial Analysis Review". TradingMarkets.com. Retrieved 2010-07-16.
- "3i Infotech Ltd (532628) Company Profile". CorporateInformation.com. Retrieved 2010-07-16.
- "3i Infotech limited [3IINFOs] History". Source2update.com. 9 May 2007. Retrieved 2010-07-16.