3rd century in architecture
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
- 209 - Ghal'eh Dokhtar castle built in Persia by future Sassanid Emperor Ardashir I.
- 216 - Baths of Caracalla, Rome completed.
- 224 - Palace of Ardashir, built near Ghal'eh Dokhtar by Ardashir I.
- 266 - Bishapur city founded by Emperor Shapur I as a capital for the Sassanid Empire
- 290s - Diocletian's Palace, Split completed.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)|
|This history article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|