Theatrical Release Poster
|Directed by||Prawaal Raman|
|Produced by||Nameeta Nair|
|Screenplay by||Prawaal Raman|
|Music by||Imaad Shah|
|Editing by||Sarvesh Parab|
404 is a 2011 Hindi psychological thriller film released on 20 May 2011, written and directed by Prawaal Raman, starring Imaad Shah, Nishikant Kamat, Rajvvir Aroraa, Tisca Chopra and Satish Kaushik in lead roles. It is produced under Imagik Media Private Ltd. (Nameeta Nair) Banner.
Professor Anirudh (Nishikant Kamath) strongly believes in science and for him things which don’t have scientific explanation do not exist. A room in his Medical Institution (the room with number 404) is rumoured to be haunted by the ghost of a student who previously stayed in that room and had committed suicide there, which he surely doesn’t believe. A rational student Abhimanyu (Rajvvir Aroraa) occupies that room and the real story starts. Abhimanyu experiences the unusual and now has to choose between what to believe and what not. Despite evidence suggesting a rational explanation to the physical events following up to the climax, the movie closes open-endedly, leaving a supernatural explanation equally likely.
- Imaad Shah as Chris
- Nishikant Kamath as Professor Anirudh
- Rajvvir Aroraa as Abhimanyu
- Satish Kaushik as Professor Vaidya
- Tisca Chopra as Dr Mira
- Baby Sarah
- Prabhat Raghunandan as Mustafa
- Meenakshi Thapar
- "Imaad Shah turns music director". The Times of India. 15 April 2011. Retrieved 2011-08-03.
- "404 Movie First Look". FilmiTadka. 15 April 2011. Retrieved 2011-08-03.
- "404-It’s all in the mind". Indian Express. Retrieved 2011-08-03.
- TNN (1 June 2011). "4 stars for 404". The Times Of India. Retrieved 2011-08-03.
- Kazmi, Nikhat (19 May 2011). "404". The Times Of India. Retrieved 2011-08-03.
- Taran Adarsh (19 May 2011). "404 : Movie Review by Taran Adarsh". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 2011-08-03.
|This article about a Hindi film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|