Army Contracting Command
|Army Contracting Command|
|Allegiance||United States Army|
|Part of||U.S. Army Materiel Command|
The Army Contracting Command is a contracting services command of the United States Army. "On October 1, 2008, the Army recognized the formal establishment of the Army Contracting Command as a major subordinate command of the U.S. Army Materiel Command. This new Army organization performs the majority of contracting work for the U.S. Army, and consists of two subordinate commands responsible for installation and expeditionary contracting, and other Army contracting elements."()
There are three parts to the Army Contracting Command: Expeditionary Contracting Command Brigades, Mission Installation Contracting Commands, and Contracting centers.
Expeditionary Contracting Command is a major subordinate command of the U.S. Army Contracting Command headquartered at Redstone Arsenal, Ala. The one-star command is organized through its nine Contracting Support Brigades, seventeen Contingency Contracting Battalions, sixteen Senior Contingency Contracting Teams, and ninety-two Contingency Contracting Teams.
ECC brigades include:
- 408th Contracting Support Brigade, Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
- 409th Contracting Support Brigade, Kaiserslautern, Germany
- 903rd Contingency Contracting Battalion
- 410th Contracting Brigade, Fort Sam Houston, Texas
- 411th Contracting Brigade, Yongsan, Korea
- 412th Contracting Brigade, Fort Sam Houston, Texas
- 900th Contingency Contracting Battalion, Fort Bragg, N.C.
- 413th Contracting Brigade, Fort Shafter, Hawaii
- 414th Contracting Brigade, Vicenza, Italy
- two other brigades
Mission Installation Contracting Command
- MICC-Fort AP Hill, VA ( is supported by MICC Fort Belvoir)
- MICC-Fort Belvoir, VA
- MICC-Fort Benning, GA
- MICC-Fort Bliss, TX
- MICC-Fort Bragg, NC
- MICC-Fort Buchanan, PR
- MICC-Fort Campbell, KY
- MICC-Fort Carson, CO
- MICC-Fort Dix, NJ
- MICC-Fort Drum, NY
- MICC-Fort Eustis, VA
- MICC-Fort Gordon, GA
- MICC-Fort Hood, TX
- MICC-Fort Irwin, CA
- MICC-Fort Jackson, SC
- MICC-Fort Knox, KY
- MICC-Fort Leavenworth, KS
- MICC-Fort Leonard Wood, MO
- MICC-Fort Meade, MD
- MICC-Fort McCoy, WI
- MICC-Fort Polk, LA
- MICC-Fort Riley, KS
- MICC-Fort Rucker, AL
- MICC-Fort Sam Houston, TX
- MICC-Fort Sill, OK
- MICC-Fort Stewart, GA
- MICC-Joint Base Lewis-McChord (JBLM), WA
- MICC-Presidio of Monterey, CA
- MICC-West Point, NY
- MICC-White Sands Missile Range, NM
- MICC-Yuma Proving Ground, AZ
Major Contracting Center Locations:
- ACC-Aberdeen Proving Ground, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Md.
- ACC-New Jersey, Picatinny Arsenal, N.J.
- ACC-Redstone, Redstone Arsenal, Ala.
- ACC-Rock Island, Rock Island Arsenal, Ill.
- ACC-Warren, Warren, Mich.
|This United States Army article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|