From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 40 Acres)
Forty Acres may be:
- 40 Acres (album), the 1999 release from Caedmon's Call
- Forty acres and a mule, a term for compensation that was supposedly to be awarded to freed slaves after the American Civil War
- RKO Forty Acres, a former backlot
- Forty Acres is the nickname of the original "College Hill" located within the Campus of The University of Texas at Austin
- The Forty Acres, the United Farm Workers compound founded by Caesar Chavez and designated a National Historic Landmark
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.