From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 40 Thieves)
Forty Thieves can mean:
- the story of Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves
- the Forty Thieves (New York gang), a 19th-century New York street gang
- the Forty Elephants, an all-female London criminal gang
- Forty Thieves (card game)
- The Vengeur class ships of the line, whose notoriously poor construction caused them to become known as the "forty thieves."
- The Forty Thieves, an 1878 British pantomime version of the Ali Baba story.
- Forty Thieves (film), a 1944 Hopalong Cassidy Western film.
- The nickname for the participants in the 1921 Cairo Conference.
- 40 Thieves, men's lacrosse club based out of San Diego, CA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.