The 448th Supply Chain Management Wing (448 SCMW), a wing of the Air Force Global Logistics Support Center (AFGLSC), an Air Force Material Command (AFMC) unit, United States Air Force serves as the Air Force's new supply chain manager headquartered at Tinker Air Force Base, Oklahoma as an associate tenant.
Plan and Execute the AF Supply Chain to Enable Weapon System Employment When and Where Needed
Respected as the Leader in Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- 448th Supply Chain Management Group (448 SCMG) at Tinker AFB, OK
- 638th Supply Chain Management Group (638 SCMG) at Robins AFB, GA
- 748th Supply Chain Management Group (748 SCMG) at Hill AFB, UT
- 848th Supply Chain Management Group (848 SCMG) at Tinker AFB, OK
- 948th Supply Chain Management Group (948 SCMG) at Tinker AFB, OK
- Activated as 448th Combat Sustainment Wing in 1993
- Redesignated: 448th Supply Chain Management Wing on April 2, 2008.
Bases assigned 
This article incorporates public domain material from websites or documents of the Air Force Historical Research Agency.
External links