500th Military Intelligence Brigade (United States)
|500th Military Intelligence Brigade|
500th Military Intelligence Brigade shoulder sleeve insignia
|Branch||United States Army|
|Part of||United States Army Intelligence and Security Command|
|Colonel William J. Mangan|
|Distinctive Unit Insignia|
The 500th Military Intelligence Brigade is a unit of the United States Army and subordinate to the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command. Its mission is to provide tailored, multi-disciplined intelligence and intelligence capabilities in support of USARPAC and other Commands, to defeat adversaries, promote regional stability, support partners and allies, and protect US interests. The 500th is headquartered at Schofield Barracks, Hawaii.
- 500th Military Intelligence Brigade
- Headquarters & Headquarters Company, Schofield Barracks
- 15th Military Intelligence Battalion (Aerial Exploitation), Fort Hood
- 205th Military Intelligence Battalion, Fort Shafter
- 301st Military Intelligence Battalion, (Reserve Component), Phoenix, Arizona
- 441st Military Intelligence Battalion, (Forward Collection) Camp Zama, (Japan)
- 715th Military Intelligence Battalion, (Signals Intelligence) Schofield Barracks
- Battlefield Surveillance Brigade, The United States Army is currently reorganizing its intelligence formations into Battlefield Surveillance Brigades (BfSB).
- "INSCOM United States Army Intelligence and Security Command". Inscom.army.mil. Retrieved 20 May 2011.
- "732nd MI Bn is redesignated as the 715th Military Intelligence Battalion". Army.mil. Retrieved 20 May 2011.
|This United States Army article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a specific American military unit is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|