54th/Cermak (CTA station)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the Pink Line station. For Red Line station, see Cermak–Chinatown (CTA station). For Green Line station, see Cermak (CTA station).
||This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the French Wikipedia. (January 2014)|
|Location||2151 South 54th Avenue
Cicero, Illinois 60804
|Owned by||Chicago Transit Authority|
|Platforms||1 Side platform|
|Opened||August 1, 1912|
|Previous names||54th Avenue, Cicero-Berwyn|
|Passengers (2014)||693,901 4.5%|
|Rank||96 out of 143[a]|
54th/Cermak is a station on the Chicago Transit Authority's 'L' system, serving the Pink Line, and is the western terminus of this line. It is at Cermak Road between 54th and Laramie Avenues in Cicero, Illinois.
- #21 Cermak
- #N60 Blue Island/26th (Owl Service)
- #305 Cicero-River Forest
- #322 Cermak Road-22nd Street
Notes and references
- Due to possible double-counting of physically-connected stations, the CTA's official 2014 tally of stations was 145, but for ridership purposes reported having only 143 stations.
- "Monthly Ridership Report – December 2014" (PDF). Chicago Transit Authority Ridership Analysis and Reporting. March 5, 2015. Retrieved 17 April 2015.
- Media related to 54th/Cermak (CTA) at Wikimedia Commons
- 54th/Cermak Station Page
- CTA Pink Line 54th/Cermak Station Page
- PDF (172 KiB)
|This article relating to the Chicago Transit Authority is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a train station in Chicago, Illinois is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|