555 Collins Street
|555 Collins Street|
|Location||555 Collins Street, Melbourne, Australia
|Owner||Stamoulis Property group|
|Roof||404 m (1,325 ft)|
555 Collins Street is a cancelled proposal for a supertall skyscraper to be located on Collins Street in the Melbourne CBD, Australia. The Stamoulis Property are preparing the plans, comprising an office tower of 404 m (1,325 ft) high, over 82 floors. The proposal requires final approval from the Victorian Planning Minister Matthew Guy.
- Skyscraper plans cut down to size. Bendigo Advertiser. 11 July 2013
- Super tower would overwhelm Yarra River, Lord Mayor says. Herald Sun. 24 April 2013
- Skyscraper Boom: 404 Metre Tower For Melbourne. Design Build Source. 24 April 2013
- Melbourne Plans 82-Storey 404-Metre Office Tower, But May Cast Shadow Over Yarra River. International Business Times. 26 April 2013
- One of the world's tallest building proposed for Melbourne's CBD. Herald Sun. 24 April 2013
- David Woiwod (24 April 2013). "Towering Anger" (Official YouTube video). Ten News (Network Ten).
- Fears of blocking sun from the Yarra. The Age. 25 April 2013
- Planning Minister Matthew Guy approves Australia 108 project for Southbank. Herald Sun. 17 March 2013