From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 55th Division (disambiguation))
In military terms, 55th Division or 55th Infantry Division may refer to:
- Infantry divisions
- 55th Infantry Division (France)
- 55th Division (Imperial Japanese Army)
- 55th Infantry Division (Philippine Commonwealth Army)
- 55th Infantry Division (Poland)
- 55th Naval Infantry Division (Russia)
- 55th (West Lancashire) Division (United Kingdom)
- 55th Infantry Division (United States)
- Cavalry divisions
- Armoured divisions
|This disambiguation page lists articles about military units and formations which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.