From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 56th Division (disambiguation))
56th Division may refer to:
- Infantry divisions
- 56th Infantry Division (German Empire), a unit of the Imperial German Army
- 56th Infantry Division (Germany), a unit of the German Army
- 56th Division (Imperial Japanese Army), a unit of the Imperial Japanese Army
- 56th (London) Division (United Kingdom), a unit of the United Kingdom Army
- 56th Brigade (disambiguation)
- 56th Group (disambiguation)
- 56th Regiment (disambiguation)
- 56th Squadron (disambiguation)
- 56 (Olpherts) Battery Royal Artillery
|This disambiguation page lists articles about military units and formations which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.