From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
6.0 is a numerical designation commonly used for computer software revisions.
6.0 may refer to:
- 6.0 (album), an album by industrial rock band Sister Machine Gun
- 6.0 system, a judgement system used in competitive figure skating until 2005
- 6.001, an introductory programming class at MIT – replaced by 6.01
- 6.02E23, the Avogadro constant used in chemistry and physics
- iOS 6.0, the sixth version of Apple Inc.'s iOS mobile operating system software
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same number.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.