From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 66th Division (disambiguation))
In military terms, 66th Division or 66th Infantry Division may refer to:
- Infantry divisions
- 66th Division (Imperial Japanese Army)
- 66th (2nd East Lancashire) Division, a unit of the British Army in the First World War
- 66th Infantry Division (United Kingdom), a unit of the British Army in the Second World War
- 66th Infantry Division (United States), a unit of the United States Army
- Cavalry divisions
- 66th Cavalry Division (United States), a unit of the United States Army
- Armoured divisions
- 66th Tank Division, Red Army
|This disambiguation page lists articles about military units and formations which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.