From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 6 pounder)
6-pounder gun or 6-pdr, usually denotes a gun which fired a projectile of approximately 6 pounds.
Guns of this type include:
- QF 6 pounder Hotchkiss, a 57 mm naval gun of the 1880s
- QF 6 pounder 6 cwt Hotchkiss, a British 57 mm tank gun of 1917
- QF 6 pounder Nordenfelt, a 57 mm naval gun very similar to the Hotchkiss
- Ordnance QF 6 pounder, a 57 mm anti-tank and tank gun of World War II
- QF 6 pounder 10 cwt gun, a British twin mount naval and coast defence gun 1937-1956.
- QF 6 pounder 6 cwt anti-aircraft gun, a British intermediate Anti-aircraft gun project cancelled in 1945.
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.