|Centuries:||7th century – 8th century – 9th century|
|Decades:||720s 730s 740s – 750s – 760s 770s 780s|
|Years:||752 753 754 – 755 – 756 757 758|
|755 by topic|
|State leaders – Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths|
|Establishment and disestablishment categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Ab urbe condita||1508|
|Bahá'í calendar||−1089 – −1088|
|English Regnal year||N/A|
|Chinese calendar||甲午年 (Wood Horse)
3451 or 3391
— to —
乙未年 (Wood Goat)
3452 or 3392
|- Vikram Samvat||811–812|
|- Shaka Samvat||677–678|
|- Kali Yuga||3856–3857|
|Igbo calendar||−245 – −244|
|Japanese calendar||Tenpyō-shōhō 7
|Minguo calendar||1157 before ROC
|Thai solar calendar||1298|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 755.|
Year 755 (DCCLV) was a common year starting on Wednesday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar. The denomination 755 for this year has been used since the early medieval period, when the Anno Domini calendar era became the prevalent method in Europe for naming years.
- September – Abd al-Rahman I lands in Al-Andalus, modern-day Spain, where the next year he will establish a new Umayyad dynasty.
- Pepin the Short, King of the Franks, sends his armies into Italy to aid Pope Stephen II against the Lombards.
- The Anglo-Saxon Chronicle's description under this date (now dated 757) of King Sigeberht of Wessex being deposed by Cynewulf is notably fuller than earlier entries.
- December 16 – An Lushan begins the Anshi Rebellion against the Tang dynasty state of China.
- Trisong Detsen becomes King of Tibet.
- Empress Kōken introduces the Tanabata festival to Japan.