|Alternative names||7th + FIG
|Location||777 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, California
|Owner||Brookfield Office Properties|
|Roof||220.98 m (725.0 ft)|
|Floor area||1,025,000 sq ft (95,200 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Developer||South Figueroa Plaza Associates|
|Structural engineer||John A. Martin & Associates|
Developed in 1991 by South Figueroa Plaza Associates, the building contains approximately 1,025,000 sq ft (95,200 m2) and a three-story Italian marble lobby. The exterior is clad with sculpted white metal and glass. The tower is adjacent to the 7+Fig Shopping Center and was purchased from Maguire Properties by owner, Brookfield Office Properties.
|This section needs additional citations for verification. (April 2014)|
- American International Group
- The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
- Marsh & McLennan
- RBC Capital Markets
- Zurich 
- 1993 LA Business Council Best High Rise Commercial Bldg
- 1994 LA Business Council Beautification Award
- 1996 Building Owners and Managers Association Building of the Year Award
- 777 Tower at CTBUH Skyscraper Database
- 777 Tower at Emporis
- 777 Tower at Glass Steel and Stone
- 777 Tower at SkyscraperPage
- 777 Tower at Structurae
- Leon Whiteson (April 8, 1990). "Pelli Stretches His Skin to New Heights". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 3 September 2010.
- Roger Vincent (April 26, 2013). "New York firm soon to be downtown L.A.'s biggest landlord". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 28 April 2013.
- Lawrence Aldava (June 29, 2011). "More Companies Relocating to Downtown LA". DTLA Rising. Retrieved 1 September 2012.