The 7th British Academy Video Game Awards (known for the purposes of sponsorship as GAME British Academy Video Games Awards) awarded by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts, was an award ceremony held on 16 March 2011 in the London Hilton Hotel. The ceremony honoured achievement in video gaming in 2010 and was hosted by Dara Ó Briain. Heavy Rain was the major winner on the night, taking three of the seven awards available.
Multiple nominations and wins
- 7 Nominations - Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Call of Duty: Black Ops and Heavy Rain
- 6 Nominations - Mass Effect 2
- 5 Nominations - Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Limbo
- 4 Nominations - Halo: Reach
- 3 Nominations - Alan Wake, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, FIFA 11 and God of War III
- 2 Nominations - BioShock 2, Dance Central, Fallout: New Vegas, Kinectimals, Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit and StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty