See also: 6th century in architecture, 8th century in architecture and the architecture timeline.
- 605 – Zhaozhou Bridge (趙州橋) in China is completed.
- 607 – Hōryū-ji (法隆寺) built for the first time in Nara, Japan
- 611 – Four Gates Pagoda (四門塔) in China is completed.
- 613 – St Gall monastery founded.
- 618 – St. Hripsime Church in Echmiadzin, Armenia built.
- 635 – Convent on Lindisfarne founded.
- 636 – Xumi Pagoda (須彌塔) built in Zhengding, China.
- 640 – Daqin Pagoda (大秦塔) in Chang'an, China is completed.
- 642 – Mosque of Amr ibn al-As begun in Fustat, Umayyad Egypt.
- 646 – Hwangnyongsa pagoda is completed.
- c. 650 – San Juan de Baños, Palencia founded in Visigothic Spain (consecrated in 661).
- 652 – Giant Wild Goose Pagoda (大雁塔) built in Chang'an, capital of China.
- 652 – Zvartnots Cathedral built in Armenia.
- 654 – Jumièges Abbey founded.
- 669 – First construction of Kōfuku-ji (興福寺) in Yamashina, Japan.
- after 673 – Crypt of San Antolin in Palencia, Visigothic Spain.
- 674 – Monkwearmouth-Jarrow Abbey founded.
- 680 – Yakushi-ji (薬師寺) built in Fujiwara-kyō, Japan.
- c. 680 – Construction of Santa Comba de Bande monastery in the Visigothic Kingdom.
- c. 680 – Construction begins on San Pedro de la Nave church in Zamora, Visigothic Spain.
- c. 682 – Work begin on the construction of Fujiwara-kyō (藤原京) as the future capital of Japan (694-710).
- 683 – Temple of Inscriptions built in the Maya city of Palenque.
- 684 – Qianling Mausoleum (乾陵) near Chang'an, China is completed.
- 685 to 691 – Construction of the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem, Umayyad Empire.
- 692 – Temple of the Cross built in the Maya city of Palenque.
- 698 – Echternach Abbey founded.
- date unknown (second half of the 7th century) – Saint Frutuoso Chapel built in Braga, Visigothic Kingdom.
||This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)