From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Centuries:||8th century – 9th century – 10th century|
|Decades:||780s 790s 800s – 810s – 820s 830s 840s|
|Years:||807 808 809 – 810 – 811 812 813|
|810 by topic|
|State leaders – Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths|
|Establishment and disestablishment categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Ab urbe condita||1563|
|Bahá'í calendar||−1034 – −1033|
|English Regnal year||N/A|
|Chinese calendar||己丑年 (Earth Ox)
3506 or 3446
— to —
庚寅年 (Metal Tiger)
3507 or 3447
|- Vikram Samvat||866–867|
|- Shaka Samvat||732–733|
|- Kali Yuga||3911–3912|
|Igbo calendar||−190 – −189|
|Japanese calendar||Daidō 5 / Kōnin 1
|Minguo calendar||1102 before ROC
|Thai solar calendar||1353|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 810.|
- October 1 – A man with a sword makes an attempt on emperor Nicephorus I's life. In the following trial, the assassin claims insanity as his defense.
- China demands the return of territory by Tibet.
- Bulgars, under king Krum, destroy the Avars.
- Al-Andalus: uprising of the city of Mérida against the Umayyad ruler.
- The Temple of the Jaguar Priest is constructed in Tikal National Park, Guatemala.
- Book of Kells is completed by the Celts.
- Muhammad al-Bukhari, Persian scholar
- Kassia, Greek-Byzantine composer and hymnographer (d. 867)
- Emperor Xuānzong of Tang
- July 8 – King Pippin of Italy (b. 773)
- Dharama Pala, second Emperor of the Pāla Empire
- Abul-Abbas, the Asian elephant given to Charlemagne by Harun ar-Rashid in 797 or 802, of pneumonia.