From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 8 bit)
|Look up 8-bit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
8-bit is a computer architecture.
8-bit may also refer to:
- Octet (computing), a unit of information that consists of eight bits
- Byte, a unit of information that commonly consists of eight bits
- 8bit, a MIME encoding
- 8-bit era in the history of video game consoles
- 8-bit color in computer graphics
- 8-bit sound
- 8-bit (music), synthesized electronic music in a style that imitates 8-bit era sound
- 8-bit (band), a group of comedic rappers that use the 8-bit style
- 8-bit clean, a computer system that correctly handles 8-bit character encodings
- 8-Bit (studio), a Japanese animation studio
- Bit (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "8-bit"
- All pages beginning with "8bit"
- All pages with titles containing "8-bit"
- All pages with titles containing "8bit"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.