From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 8mm)
8 mm film is an obsolescent photographic cine film format principally intended for domestic use. 8 mm may also refers to its later variants and replacements:
- Super 8 mm film
- Single-8 film
- 8 mm video format – a type of video recorder and tape that is primarily used in camcorders, including Video 8 and Hi 8.
- Digital8 video tape format
- 8mm (band), pop-rock band from Los Angeles, California
- 8 mm caliber, ammunition with bullet in the 8 mm (.315 in) caliber range
- 7.92x57mm Mauser "8 mm Mauser cartridge" – a rifle cartridge originating in Germany (though not designed by the Mauser company)
- 8mm (film) – about a private detective trying to verify the authenticity of a snuff film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.