90210 (season 3)
|90210: Season 3|
90210 Season 3, DVD cover
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||22|
|Original channel||The CW|
|Original run||September 13, 2010 – May 16, 2011|
The third season of 90210, an American television series, premiered on Monday September 13, 2010. The CW officially renewed the show for a third season on February 16, 2010. With the reveal of the networks fall 2010 schedule, they announced their decision to move 90210 to Monday nights at 8:00 pm, as a lead-in to Gossip Girl. It premiered on September 13, 2010 and was met with generally positive reviews from critics.
The season picks up at the end of summer and focuses on the students senior year of high school. It follows Adrianna's rise to fame, a new relationship between Silver and Navid and a confused Teddy who decides to reveal to his family and friends he is gay. It also deals with the aftermath of Naomi Clark's assault. Regular cast members for the season included Shenae Grimes, Tristan Wilds, AnnaLynne McCord, Ryan Eggold, Jessica Stroup, Michael Steger, Jessica Lowndes, Matt Lanter, Gillian Zinser, Trevor Donovan, and Lori Loughlin. Rebecca Sinclair continued her role as executive producer for the season.
The season premiered to 1.96 million viewers and a 0.9 rating in the adults 18–49 demographic. Christmas-themed episode "Holiday Madness", hit season highs in all key demos with 2.1 in The CW's target demo of women 18–34, a 1.4 in adults 18–34 and a 1.1 in adults 18–49. It was also the most watched episode in over a year with 2.2 million viewers tuning in. The season finale aired on May 16, 2011. The season averaged 1.75 million live viewers and a 0.9 adults 18–49 rating. It was released on DVD in the United States on August 30, 2011.
Special Guest Stars
|№||#||Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|47||1||"Senior Year, Baby"||Stuart Gillard||Jennie Snyder Urman||September 13, 2010||1.96|
|Beverly Hills is rocked by an earthquake during the first day of the school year. Naomi has spent the summer in isolation, dealing with the aftermath of her rape by Mr. Cannon and keeping it a secret. Annie and Dixon are dealing with the absence of their father, while Debbie tries to hold the family together. Meanwhile, Teddy and Silver find themselves happier than ever until he suffers a leg injury that could end his tennis career forever. Annie applies for an internship at a local theater company called the Abbott Playhouse. Navid welcomes Adrianna back from her tour with Javier, but their arrival brings an unexpected death. Ivy's return from Australia brings with her an old childhood friend Oscar, which makes Dixon uncomfortable. Elsewhere, Annie and Liam confront their feelings for each other. Kim Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian guest star.|
|48||2||"Age of Inheritance"||Liz Friedlander||Padma L. Atluri||September 20, 2010||1.83|
|After turning 18, Naomi finds out she can now access the money in her large trust fund, so she decides to throw herself a huge birthday party at the Beach Club where she hires the Honey Brothers band to perform. Meanwhile, Dixon, Navid, and Teddy decide to take Oscar out for a night on the town, but their party ends when Ivy finds a Facebook photo of a drunk Dixon doing a body shot off a girl. Annie has an instant connection with Charlie, a guy she meets at a coffee shop. Jen is forced to go on bed rest until she delivers the baby and has no choice but to allow Ryan into her life. Elsewhere, Adrianna uses Javier's song book to get back in good favor with the label. Entourage's Adrian Grenier performs with his band at Naomi's birthday party.|
|49||3||"2021 Vision"||Millicent Shelton||Tod Himmel||September 27, 2010||1.96|
|Naomi has constant flashbacks to her rape and begins taking sleeping pills in order to sleep through the night. Mr. Cannon invites Silver over to his apartment to watch his new documentary and slips something in her drink. Meanwhile, Teddy wakes up from a night of drinking and realizes he hooked up with someone, but does not remember who. Dixon learns that Ivy is a virgin. At her intern job, Annie confronts her boss, Katherine, about her awkward behavior and is shocked when she makes Annie an offer she may not be able to refuse. Adrianna sings another song stolen out of Javier's songbook at his memorial service, but she soon regrets it when a video of her music number goes viral.|
|50||4||"The Bachelors"||David Warren||David S. Rosenthal||October 4, 2010||1.79|
|Silver plans a cancer-awareness charity event to honor her late mother and enlists the boys to appear in a bachelor auction. Ian, a theater student at West Bev, is brought in to help choreograph a dance number for the auction, but all comes to a stand-still when Teddy directs some negative words toward him. The two later get into a fight. Meanwhile, Annie and Adrianna discover the truth about Naomi and Mr. Cannon from Silver. Elsewhere, Annie discovers Debbie’s money problems and decides to take Katherine's offer. Charlie tries to reconcile without success with Liam when he finds him sleeping in his car. Javier's uncle, Victor, begins to blackmail Adrianna with exposure by forcing her to work for him. Also, Ivy and Dixon decide to spend the night together, but Dixon hits the brakes when his ex-girlfriend, Sasha, returns with some life-altering news.|
|51||5||"Catch Me If You Cannon"||Jim Conway||Terrence Coli||October 11, 2010||1.81|
|Silver, Naomi, and Adrianna craft a plan to seduce Mr. Cannon to prove he raped Naomi, but they underestimate his ability to control the situation. Teddy and Ian are forced to do manual labor as a punishment for fighting. Dixon fears for his life and pushes Ivy away, leading her straight into the arms of Oscar. Meanwhile, Jen looks for a new assistant and Debbie applies for the job. Debbie also finds out about the arrangement between Annie and Katherine and forbids Annie from fulfilling it.|
|52||6||"How Much Is That Liam in the Window"||Stuart Gillard||David S. Rosenthal & Jennie Snyder Urman||October 25, 2010||2.03|
|When Jen and Ryan find out about Naomi's rape, Jen decides to take matters into her own hands, while Ryan's job may be in jeopardy when he encourages Naomi to come forward with him as a witness despite the fact that his own secret about accidentally wrecking the school sign will be revealed. Adrianna's manager, Victor, continues to blackmail her and goes even further when he encourages her to go topless at a photo-shoot. Annie discovers a darker side of Charlie when she sneaks in to observe a staged reading of his play. Liam lands a job modeling in the window of a clothing store and receives a job opportunity from a mysterious customer, named Laura, that he can't refuse. Dixon apologizes to Ivy unaware that she decided to lose her virginity to someone else. Also, Oscar confronts Ivy and Laurel about his shocking past.|
|53||7||"I See London, I See France..."||Krishna Rao||Scott Weinger||November 1, 2010||2.00|
|Ryan helps Naomi press charges against Mr. Cannon and as a result, both Mr. Cannon and Ryan are suspended from their jobs. Oscar has a run-in with Mr. Cannon and unintentionally helps Naomi with her case when he sets his sights on her as his next conquest. Navid finds out that his father is employing an underage girl in his pornography business. Meanwhile, Ivy tells Dixon what happened between her and Oscar, which he predictably does not take well. Teddy struggles with rumors and innuendo about his suspected impotency. Liam continues his job of carrying purses for Laura, until he finds out that she is a drug dealer running a business right out of her mother's own house. Elsewhere, Navid and Silver attend the Achievement Awards dinner while Annie, Teddy, Liam, Dixon, Ivy and Ian attend an under-achievement ceremony, called "The Undies", at the Beach Club.|
|54||8||"Mother Dearest"||Oz Scott||Paul Sciarrotta||November 8, 2010||1.89|
|Annie and Dixon visit their father, but unexpectedly meet a woman at his door making them leave without seeing Harry. After a series of mishaps with her baby, Jen leaves Jacques with Ryan and leaves town. Ivy and Naomi join forces to humiliate and take down Oscar. Meanwhile, Navid asks Silver to help prove that his father is lying to him about employing underage girls at his studio by asking Silver to go undercover. Also, Victor demands Adrianna attend a red carpet event with Joe Jonas, rather than Navid.|
|55||9||"They're Playing Her Song"||Rob Hardy||Jennie Snyder Urman & Jenna Lamia||November 15, 2010||1.76|
|Teddy decides to visit a gay bar in West Hollywood, but is forced to turn to Ian for help when he forgets his wallet. Meanwhile, Annie is ready to take her relationship with Charlie to the next level, but is mortified when his college friends catch a glimpse of her in lingerie. Meanwhile, Ryan turns to Debbie for parental advice, and the two end up hooking up. Navid deals with the fallout at school and at home after turning his father in to the authorities. Also, Adrianna continues to be oblivious to Navid's situation due to her newfound fame.|
|56||10||"Best Lei'd Plans"||David Warren||David S. Rosenthal & Deborah Schoeneman||November 29, 2010||2.01|
|Naomi jumps back into the dating world and tries to impress one of Ivy's surfer friends, Zach, by pretending to know how to surf. Still upset with her mother over the Oscar situation, Ivy decides to build a relationship with her estranged father. Not knowing she has feelings for Ryan, Annie and Dixon sign Debbie up for an online dating service. While at the beach luau, Teddy gets jealous when he sees Ian with another guy and allows his feelings to control his actions. Meanwhile, Adrianna and Navid's relationship becomes strained, leading him into the arms of Silver. Elsewhere, Liam learns more about Laura and of her ex-boyfriend whom he attempts to make jealous in her favor.|
|57||11||"Holiday Madness"||Dennis Smith||Rebecca Sinclair||December 6, 2010||2.18|
|Adrianna leases an expensive new house and throws a housewarming Christmas party to celebrate her new record deal. After having enough of her egotistical attitude, Victor decides to reveal Adrianna's secret on the Internet. Annie spends the night with Liam when he comes back from the hospital, and the two rekindle their romance. Ivy's father's unexpected intentions lead her to reconcile with her mother. After deciding to keep their relationship a secret, Ian and Teddy kiss unaware that Dixon saw them. Meanwhile, Navid and Silver confess their true feelings towards each other... and share a kiss. Elsewhere, Naomi continues to reject Oscar's advances whom tries to ask her out on a date to the Christmas party. Naomi attends solo and later returns home not knowing that Mr. Cannon is awaiting her.|
|58||12||"Liars"||Stuart Gillard||Tod Himmel||January 24, 2011||1.69|
|Naomi is taken hostage in her own apartment by an out-of-control Mr. Cannon who also lures Silver into the situation. Meanwhile, Annie and Dixon’s cousin Emily from Kansas comes to town for an extended visit, but Emily immediately gets on Annie’s nerves. Dixon confronts Teddy about his kiss with Ian and promises to keep his secret. Ivy has a near fatal accident during surf practice that makes her question her ability to compete in the surf competition. Adrianna’s world continues to crumble when she appears on a talk show to tell her side of the story, and she is blindsided by a surprise guest when Victor appears to give "his" side of the story. Given Adrianna’s disastrous situation, Navid and Silver continue to keep their hook-ups a secret.|
|59||13||"It's Getting Hot in Here"||Liz Friedlander||David S. Rosenthal||January 31, 2011||1.67|
|Naomi, Adrianna, Silver, and Annie decide to have a girls’ weekend and head to a yoga retreat in Ojai. Annie attempts to be a good cousin and invites Emily along for the weekend but confronts her about being a downer on the trip. Emily begins to show her true devious colors when she purposefully neglects to wake Annie up for a sweat lodge session and uses the opportunity to manipulate and turn the rest of the girls against Annie. Naomi, who originally thought the retreat was silly, suddenly decides to extend her stay as a way to recover from her encounter with Mr. Cannon. Silver runs into Navid at the retreat, and the two have a secret rendezvous. Adrianna returns from the retreat and calls a tabloid newspaper to sell an exclusive story. Back in Beverly Hills, Debbie plans a romantic dinner at her house for Ryan, but they are interrupted by Dixon, forcing Ryan to quickly find a place to hide. Elsewhere, Charlie finally realizes that Annie has feelings for Liam, and leaves to study abroad in France.|
|60||14||"All About a Boy"||Harry Sinclair||Paul Sciarrotta||February 7, 2011||1.75|
|Navid breaks up with Adrianna after learning how she used the baby she gave up for adoption to sell a story to a tabloid news magazine. Adrianna then leans on Silver for support and makes a shocking discovery. Meanwhile, Annie gets the opportunity to audition for a play but Emily sabotages her by letting it slip about Debbie's romance with Ryan. Teddy is being blackmailed and is surprised to find out who is behind it. At Ian's encouragement, Teddy decides to come out to his friends. Naomi returns from her spiritual retreat and decides to throw a party for Guru Sona but realizes that she may not be the person she thinks she is. Also, Ivy has reservations about getting back in the water after her accident.|
|61||15||"Revenge with the Nerd"||Millicent Shelton||Terrence Coli||February 14, 2011||1.37|
|Dixon and Navid convince a music producer to shoot a music video for Nelly at Shirazi Studios to keep the struggling studio in business. Adrianna’s suspicions about Navid having cheated on her are confirmed, and she informs Silver about her plot for revenge. Meanwhile, Emily attempts to distract Annie in an effort to seduce Liam. Teddy turns to Silver for support after coming out and his breakup with Ian. Elsewhere, reality producers follow Adrianna and her friends around trying to shoot a pilot, and Naomi is surprised by her reaction to a nerdy lab partner, Max, who helps her out with Guru Sona.|
|62||16||"It's High Time"||Krishna Rao||Padma Alturi||February 21, 2011||1.52|
|The crafty and manipulative Emily continues to cause mayhem in Annie's life by messing with Liam, her friends, and maliciously gets Annie fired from her internship at the Abbott Playhouse and even goes as far as to provoke Annie into physically attacking her to get her suspended from school. Annie eventually realizes that no one will believe her about the not-so-innocent Emily's true nature and begins to work on a plan to defeat Emily at her own game. Meanwhile, Silver convinces Navid to sign the release for Adrianna’s TV reality show to help distract her from their secret relationship. Naomi keeps her feelings for Max to herself. Ivy meets a new guy, named Raj, and they strike up a friendship over their use of medical marijuana. Elsewhere, Dixon, Navid, and Liam take Teddy out on the town to show that they are trying to accept him after his coming out. After watching footage from her Christmas party, Adrianna makes a stunning realization.|
|63||17||"Blue Naomi"||Elizabeth Allen||David S. Rosenthal||February 28, 2011||1.45|
|Naomi attempts to impress Max by dressing up in an Avatar costume, but it doesn’t get the response that she was aiming for. Dixon and Navid formalize their partnership, and a chance encounter with Snoop Dogg could mean good news for them and Shirazi Studios 2.0. Adrianna's vindictive ways deepen after discovering the truth about Navid and Silver's romance, and she vows to get back at both of them. Meanwhile, Annie and Liam secretly work together to expose Emily for the cynical person that she really is to everyone. As a result, Emily decides to leave town, but doesn't tell Debbie of the reason why she is leaving. Elsewhere, Raj confides in Ivy about his past, revealing a shocking secret.|
|64||18||"The Enchanted Donkey"||David Paymer||Story by: Rebecca Sinclair
Teleplay by: Rebecca Sinclair & Paul Sciarrotta
|April 18, 2011||1.72|
|The group decides to spend spring break in Mexico, where things get out of control for everyone. Naomi brings along Max on the ruse that she intends to ask him for further tutoring with schoolwork. Annie and Liam spend quality time together to take in the scenery until an accident confines Annie to their hotel room. Teddy runs into Tripp, his former boarding school roommate and crush. Ivy uses the time to keep distant from Raj after thinking that he may die soon and confides in Dixon about her recent problems. Meanwhile, the rift between Silver and Adrianna comes to a shocking head.|
|65||19||"Nerdy Little Secrets"||Harry Sinclair||David Rosenberg||April 25, 2011||1.74|
|Naomi becomes tired and more insecure of hiding her relationship with Max and, afraid that he might be cheating on her, follows him to an academic decathlon event to confront him, but soon regrets what happens. Navid becomes worried when Silver begins to behave erratically after Adrianna secretly swipes Silver's bipolar medication. Meanwhile, Annie forms a bond with Marla Templeton, a veteran actress whom she is hired to work for. Elsewhere, Raj helps Ivy get over her fear of getting into the water again.|
|66||20||"Women on the Verge"||Stuart Gillard||Scott Weinger & Jenna Lamia||May 2, 2011||1.47|
|After receiving some distressing news, Silver has a emotional breakdown, causing Navid and Dixon to stage an intervention. Meanwhile, Annie persuades Marla to attend a Hollywood movie re-release premiere of one of her old films after Marla confides in Annie about her serious health problems. When Teddy discovers Marco has been lying to him, he begins to question if Marco is cheating on him, but learns that Marco is actually hiding something else. Naomi learns that Max was accepted to a college in a different state, while Ryan has an unexpected visitor when Jen Clark returns.|
|67||21||"The Prom Before the Storm"||Mike Listo||David Rosenthal & Terrence Coli||May 9, 2011||1.43|
|Just as everyone is preparing for the upcoming senior prom, Annie and Dixon receive some devastating news concerning their futures when they are told by Debbie that she and their father cannot afford to send both of them to private schools. Meanwhile, Ivy discovers that Raj’s health has taken a turn for the worse. Elsewhere, Adrianna takes the opportunity to try to rekindle her relationship with Navid while Silver is hospitalized in a psych ward following her relapse with her bipolar disorder. Silver begins to figure out that Adrianna may have swiped her medication, but has difficulty convincing Navid. Also, Naomi and Max's relationship is tested to the limit when she finds out he cheated on a paper for her.|
|68||22||"To the Future!"||Rebecca Sinclair||Rebecca Sinclair & Paul Sciarotta||May 16, 2011||1.64|
|As graduation looms, Naomi makes a decision that could prevent her from graduating with her class when she takes all the blame for cheating on her term paper to save Max from getting in trouble with her. Meanwhile, Liam tells Annie that he doesn't want to go to college with her, and Adrianna is shunned from the group when they accidentally find out her scheme to get revenge on Silver. The next day, an impromptu wedding takes place as Raj and Ivy get married in a traditional Indian ceremony. Among the group, only Ivy's mother, Laurel, disapproves of Ivy's sudden choice to get married for she is aware of Raj's failing health. At the end, Naomi visits Max at his house where she tells him that she is pregnant.|
The CW officially renewed 90210 for a third season on February 16, 2010. On May 20, 2010 the network announced its decision to move 90210 to Monday nights at 8:00 pm Eastern/7:00 pm Central, as a lead-in to Gossip Girl. Together, 90210 and Gossip Girl have the highest concentration of women 18–34 on network television, said The CW. The series is produced by CBS Television Studios, with Rebecca Sinclair as executive producer.
The third season of 90210 welcomed the students of West Beverly Hills High School to their senior year with a surprising new family and the destruction of another. Adrianna's pop career blossomed and a new love will caused the fall out of a group of friends. An earthquake hit Beverly Hills in the premiere. "We wanted to open the season with an event that has both physical and emotional ramifications for several people," said co-executive producer Jennie Snyder Urman, who added that the tremors would prove particularly life-altering for one teen. "One of them has a very serious injury that takes time to resolve and sort of changes the direction of his or her life." It was revealed during the summer of 2010 that either Liam, Navid, or Teddy would come out as gay in season 3. Co-executive producer, Jennie Urman said of that matter, "We want to address the issue in a real and relatable way." The character was later revealed as Teddy. Silver's bi-polar disorder was revisited after Adrianna tampered with her medication when implementing a plot for revenge. TVLine revealed that a major character would find out that she was pregnant in the finale. It was later revealed that Naomi was the character in question.
On February 25, 2010, Gillian Zinser, who plays Ivy Sullivan, was promoted to series regular for the third season. On May 20, 2010, with the reveal of The CW's fall schedule, the series regulars for the third season were announced. Shenae Grimes, Tristan Wilds, AnnaLynne McCord, Ryan Eggold, Jessica Stroup, Michael Steger, Jessica Lowndes, Matt Lanter and Lori Loughlin were all announced to be continuing their roles on the show. It was also announced that Trevor Donovan, who plays Teddy Montgomery, was upgraded to series regular.
In January 2010, it was confirmed that Jennie Garth would be leaving 90210 to focus more on her writing. Two days later it was announced that series lead, Rob Estes would also be departing the series. Failure to reach an agreement in contract negotiations have been cited as a factor in Estes' departure, though, he apparently leaves on good terms with the producers and the network. The producers said they were willing to let them go as they are "trying to establish a separate identity for the new show," and want to focus on the younger cast members and not those who starred Beverly Hills, 90210 and Melrose Place. A representative for 90210 told E! Online, "This is Rob's last season on 90210. He's a talented actor and we couldn't have asked for a better Harry Wilson." The actor also released a statement regarding his exit saying, "This is my final season on 90210 and I wish the show, cast and crew nothing but the best. I am looking forward to spending time with my kids and exploring other opportunities."
On June 29, 2010, it was announced that Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian and Khloé Kardashian would guest-star in the season premiere as themselves. However, it was later revealed that just Kim and Khloe had filmed scenes. Adrian Grenier appeared in one episode with his band at Naomi's 18th birthday party. Entertainment Weekly Blair Redford was cast in a recurring role as a character named Oscar. They revealed he would move in with Ivy and her mother. Evan Ross joined the cast as Charlie, an older newcomer who gets tangled up in a love triangle with two main cast members. Zap2It reported that Mekia Cox would reprise her role as Sasha in the October 3 episode. Kyle Riabko was been cast as Ian, a love interest of Teddy. Joe Jonas guest starred in the eighth episode of the season, escorting Adrianna on a red carpet event.
Abbie Cobb began a recurring role in January 2011. She portrayed Annie and Dixon's cousin, Emily, who came to Beverly Hills with the purpose of stealing everything and everybody in Annie's life. Claudia Black joined the cast as Guru Sona, a yoga teacher who Naomi comes to rely on when she meets the characters at a retreat. On December 1, 2010, Movieline announced that rapper Nelly would play himself in an episode of the show in 2011. The revealed the storyline would focus on Dixon (Tristan Wilds) and Navid (Michael Steger) getting involved in the video shoot for Nelly's song 'She's So Fly'. Kyle Riabko left the series to make himself available for the pilot season. Freddie Smith replaced Riabko as Teddy's new love interest, Marco. He was described as "hot", "super-athletic" and openly gay. Snoop Dogg made a cameo appearance as himself in the later half of the season when he ran into Dixon at a carwash. Alan Ritchson guest starred in the seasons eighteenth episode as a former prep-school roommate of Teddy's, who hooks up with him. Oscar nominee, Sally Kellerman appeared in a multi-episode arc as Marla, a former movie star who is suffering from dementia and has become a hoarder. Marla hired Annie to help her clean out her house. Manish Dayal was cast in a recurring role as Raj, who became involved in Ivy's life. Josh Zuckerman was cast in a recurring role as Max Miller, a nerdy student and Naomi's lab partner whom Naomi develops feelings for.
The season premiere was watched by 1.96 million live viewers in the United States and achieved a 0.9 rating in the adults 18–49 demograpic, up 22.5% in viewers and 12.5% in demo from the season two finale. Episode 11 achieved season highs in all key demos with a 1.1 adults 18–49 rating, a 1.4 in adults 18–34 and a 2.1 rating in The CW's target demographic of women 18–34. It was also the most watched episode since October, 2009 with 2.18 million viewers tuning in. Episode 15 hit series lows in women 18–34 with a 1.0 rating and matched series lows in adults 18–49 with a 0.7 rating. The season finale scored a 0.8 rating in adults 18–49, which was lifted to a 1.2 rating with a full week of DVR viewing taken into account. The season averaged 1.75 million viewers and a 0.9 rating in adults 18–49. With live+7 day DVR viewing taken into account, it averaged 2.26 million viewers and a 1.2 rating. In the UK episode eight was seen by 548,000 viewers, which was higher than the pilot episode "We're Not in Kansas Anymore". "Best Lei'd Plans" continued upwards with 604,000 viewers becoming the No. 2 rated show on E4 that week.
Critical reception for the season was mostly positive. TVfanatic.com rated the season premiere 3.7 out of 5 and said, "The series started from scratch in a lot of ways, manufacturing brand new developments that added to 90210's fluidity problem, yet may prove to be promising if the drama can actually stick with certain developments and see them through." Mark Estes of TVOverMind said "The West Beverly kids are back and is it just me or did they NOT disappoint tonight?" His review of the second episode was also positive stating, "Two in a row? 90210 is really coming back strong this year as tonight's episode introduced new people, new plot lines, and the makings of a villain in the increasingly slimy Oscar."
The DVD release of season three was released after the season has completed broadcast on television. It has been released in Regions 1, 2 and 4. As well as every episode from the season, the DVD release features bonus material such as deleted scenes, gag reels and behind-the-scenes featurettes.
|The Complete Third Season|
|Set details||Special features|
|United States||United Kingdom||Australia|
|August 30, 2011.||August 15, 2011||July 18, 2012|
- Calabria, Rosario (September 21, 2010). "Broadcast TV Ratings for Monday, September 20, 2010". Your Entertainment Now. Retrieved February 20, 2011.
- Calabria, Rosario (September 28, 2010). "Broadcast TV Ratings for Monday, September 27, 2010". Your Entertainment Now. Archived from the original on October 6, 2010. Retrieved November 2, 2010.
- Gorman, Bill (September 28, 2010). "Monday Finals: Castle Adjusted Down; Chuck, Rules, Hawaii Five-0, 90210 Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on October 1, 2010. Retrieved September 28, 2010.
- Siedman, Robert (October 5, 2010). "Monday Finals: Castle, Lie to Me, 90210 Adjusted Down; How I Met Your Mother, Mike & Molly, Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on October 7, 2010. Retrieved October 5, 2010.
- Gorman, Bill (October 12, 2010). "Monday Finals: Castle, Dancing Adjusted Down; How I Met Your Mother, Two And A Half Men, 90210 Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on October 14, 2010. Retrieved October 12, 2010.
- Gorman, Bill (October 26, 2010). "Monday Finals: Castle Adjusted Down, Still Beats Five-0; Dancing, Rules, Men, Mike & Molly, Lie, 90210 Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on October 29, 2010. Retrieved November 9, 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (November 2, 2010). "Monday Finals: Castle Adjusted Down Slightly; Chuck Holds". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on November 6, 2010. Retrieved November 9, 2010.
- Gorman, Bill (November 9, 2010). "Monday Finals: Dancing, Castle, Mike & Molly, Rules, Men Adjusted Down; Lauer GWB Interview, 90210 Up". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on November 14, 2010. Retrieved November 9, 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (November 16, 2010). "Monday Finals: Mike & Molly, Lie to Me Adjusted Down; How I Met Your Mother Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 17, 2010.
- Gorman, Bill (December 1, 2010). "Monday Finals: No Change for ChuckOr Any Other Original Episodes". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 1, 2010.
- Gorman, Bill (December 7, 2010). "Monday Final Ratings: 'Hawaii Five-0,' '90210,' '2.5 Men' Adjusted Up; 'Skating With The Stars,' 'Castle' Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 7, 2010.
- Seidman, Robert (January 25, 2011). "Monday Final Ratings: 'Chuck' Drops, But Only a Little; No Change for 'Lie To Me' or 'Castle'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 25, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (February 1, 2011). "Monday Final Ratings: No Adjustments For 'Chuck,' 'Lie To Me,' 'The Cape' Or Any Other Original Episodes". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on February 2, 2011. Retrieved February 1, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (February 8, 2011). "Monday Finals: No Ratings Adjustments For 'Chuck' or 'The Chicago Code'; 'Mike & Molly' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 8, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (February 15, 2011). "Monday Final Ratings: No 18-49 Adjustments For 'Mad Love,' 'Chuck' Or Any Other Shows". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 15, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (February 23, 2011). "Monday Final Ratings: 'The Bachelor' and 'Hawaii Five-0' Adjusted Up; No Adjustment for 'Chuck'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 23, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (March 1, 2011). "Monday Final Ratings: 'The Bachelor,' 'The Cape' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 1, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (April 19, 2011). "Monday Final Ratings: 'The Chicago Code,' 'Cougar Town,' 'Gossip Girl' Adjusted Down; 'Mike & Molly,' 'Mad Love,' 'Hawaii Five-0,' 'DWTS' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on May 14, 2011. Retrieved April 19, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (April 26, 2011). "Monday Final Ratings: 'Dancing With The Stars' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 27, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (May 3, 2011). "Monday Final Ratings: 'Dancing With The Stars,' 'How I Met Your Mother,' 'Mike & Molly,' 'Hawaii Five-0' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 3, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (May 10, 2011). "Monday Final Ratings: 'Chuck,' 'Dancing,' 'House,' 'Mother,' 'Mad Love,' 'Mike & Molly' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert (May 18, 2011). "Monday Final Ratings: 'Dancing,' 'Hawaii Five-0,' 'How I Met Your Mother,' 'Mad Love,' 'Mike & Molly' Adjusted Up; 'The Chicago Code' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 18, 2011.
- Ghosh, Korbi (February 16, 2010). "The CW renews 'Top Model,' 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Supernatural,' 'Gossip Girl,' '90210' – From Inside the Box – Zap2it". Zap 2 It. Archived from the original on November 10, 2010. Retrieved November 2, 2010.
- Gorman, Bill (May 20, 2010). "The CW Announces 2010–11 Schedule". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved September 19, 2011.
- "The CW Network announces Fall premiere dates" (Press release). The CW Television Network. June 30, 2010. Archived from the original on November 2, 2010. Retrieved November 2, 2010.
- "WHEN’S THE SEASON FINALE OF YOUR FAVORITE SHOW?". The CW (official website). February 17, 2011. Retrieved April 2, 2011.
- House, M.L. (March 2, 2010). "90210 Season Two Finale Spoiler: All About Naomi". tvfanatic.com. Retrieved December 13, 2010.
- Keck, William (July 27, 2010). "Keck's Exclusives: 90210's Prime-Time Shake-Up". TV Guide. Retrieved December 13, 2010.
- Ausiello, Michael (July 13, 2010). "Exclusive: Which '90210' hottie is gay?". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved December 13, 2010.
- Donahue, Emily (August 16, 2010). "90210' Gay Male Character Revealed!". MTV. Retrieved December 13, 2010.
- Masters, Megan (February 18, 2011). "Scoop: 90210 Revisits Silver's Bipolar Battle". TV Line. Archived from the original on February 20, 2011. Retrieved February 20, 2011.
- Ausiello, Michael (March 18, 2011). "90210 Pregnancy Mystery: Who's About to Break Some Big Baby News?". TV Line. Retrieved March 20, 2011.
- Wightman, Catriona (October 7, 2010). "Jennie Garth explains '90210' exit". Digital Spy. Archived from the original on 9 November 2010. Retrieved December 13, 2010.
- Andreeva, Nellie (October 13, 2010). "'90210' ups Gillian Zinser to series regular". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved September 19, 2011.
- SCHREFFLER, LAURA (January 17, 2010). "EXCLUSIVE! Peter Facinelli Confirms: Jennie Garth is Leaving ’90210′". Hollywood Life. Retrieved November 14, 2011.
- "EXCLUSIVE: 90210 Star Rob Estes Quits The Hit Show". RadarOnline. January 19, 2010. Retrieved November 14, 2011.
- Ghosh, Korbi (January 20, 2010). "'90210': Rob Estes leaving, Harry Wilson will be written out". Zap 2 It. Archived from the original on November 9, 2010. Retrieved December 13, 2010.
- Dos Santos, Kristin (January 20, 2010). "Insiders Reveal Why Rob Estes and Jennie Garth Are Leaving 90210". E! Online. Retrieved December 13, 2010.
- "Kardashian Sisters to Play Themselves on 90210". People (magazine). June 29, 2010. Retrieved November 14, 2011.
- Wightman, Catriona (July 28, 2010). "Khloe Kardashian: '90210 was a blast'". Digital Spy. Retrieved November 14, 2011.
- Snierson, Dan (September 16, 2010). "'90210: An exclusive first look at Adrian Grenier's musical appearance". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved December 14, 2010.
- Ausiello, Michael (July 1, 2010). "'90210' Exclusive: Soap star lands Oscar-worthy role". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved November 14, 2011.
- DiNunno, Gina (July 22, 2010). "Diana Ross' Son Joins the Cast of 90210". TV Guide. Retrieved November 14, 2011.
- Nededog, Jethro (September 2, 2010). "'90210': 'Undercovers' Mekia Cox returns to shake up Dixon's world". Zap2it. Retrieved November 14, 2011.
- Ausiello, Michael (August 11, 2010). "Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on 'Grey's,' 'Chuck,' 'Glee,' '90210,' 'Pretty Little Liars,' and more!". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved August 12, 2010.
- Ausiello, Michael (September 20, 2010). "'90210' Exclusive: Adrianna falls for... Joe Jonas!". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved November 14, 2011.
- Ausiello, Michael (November 4, 2010). "Exclusive: Meet 90210’s Newest Troublemaker". Movieline. Archived from the original on November 6, 2010. Retrieved November 4, 2010.
- Keck, William (November 19, 2010). "Keck's Exclusives: 90210 Casts Stargate Alum Claudia Black". TV Guide. Retrieved December 10, 2010.
- Mitovich, Matt (December 1, 2010). "Exclusive: Red-Hot Rap Star Nelly To Visit 90210". Movie Line. Archived from the original on December 27, 2010. Retrieved January 30, 2011.
- Ausiello, Michael (December 8, 2010). "90210 Exclusive: Meet Teddy’s New [Major Spoiler Alert]!". Movieline. Retrieved November 14, 2011.
- Masters, Megan (January 10, 2011). "90210 Exclusive: Snoop Dogg Makes a Pit Stop!". TV Line. Archived from the original on January 12, 2011. Retrieved January 12, 2011.
- Mitovich, Matt (January 13, 2011). "90210 Exclusive: Teddy Hooks Up With Aquaman!". TV Line. Archived from the original on February 5, 2011. Retrieved January 13, 2011.
- Ausiello, Michael (February 2, 2011). "90210 Exclusive: Oscar Nominee Sally Kellerman Cast as Annie's New Boss". TVLine. Retrieved September 19, 2011.
- Rohit, Parimal (February 7, 2011). "‘90210’ Has First-Ever Lead Character of Indian Origin". Buzzinebollywood. Retrieved April 2, 2011.
- Tuesday, January 11, 2011 (January 11, 2011). "ZIMBIO – News Stars On The Set Of '90210' In Los Angeles (Josh Zuckerman)". zimbio. Retrieved July 28, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (June 6, 2011). "Live+7 DVR Ratings: 'Modern Family' Tops Absolute And % Gains In Season's Final Full Week". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved June 18, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (June 13, 2011). "'Modern Family' Tops DVR Ratings Gain For The 2010–11 Season; 'Fringe' Has Biggest % Increase By DVR". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved June 20, 2011.
- "Weekly Top 10 Programmes (See relevant weeks and choose E4)". BARB.co.uk. Broadcasters' Audience Research Board. Retrieved February 21, 2011.
- Richenthal, Matt (September 14, 2010). "90210 Season Premiere Review: "Senior Year, Baby"". TV Fanatic. Retrieved December 13, 2010.
- Estes, Mark (September 13, 2010). "90210 3.01 "Senior Year, Baby!" Recap/Review". Zap 2 It. Retrieved December 13, 2010.
- Estes, Mark (September 20, 2010). "90210 3.02 "Age of Inheritance" Recap". Zap 2 It. Retrieved December 13, 2010.
- "90210 – The Complete 3rd Season". TVShowsonDVD. Retrieved November 14, 2011.
- "90210 - The 3rd Season". Ezy DVD. Retrieved May 20, 2012.