From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Centuries:||9th century – 10th century – 11th century|
|Decades:||870s 880s 890s – 900s – 910s 920s 930s|
|Years:||904 905 906 – 907 – 908 909 910|
|907 by topic|
|State leaders – Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths|
|Establishment and disestablishment categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Ab urbe condita||1660|
|Bahá'í calendar||-937 – -936|
|English Regnal year||N/A|
|Chinese calendar||丙寅年 (Fire Tiger)
3603 or 3543
— to —
丁卯年 (Fire Rabbit)
3604 or 3544
|- Vikram Samvat||963–964|
|- Shaka Samvat||829–830|
|- Kali Yuga||4008–4009|
|Igbo calendar||-93 – -92|
|Japanese calendar||Engi 7
|Minguo calendar||1005 before ROC
|Thai solar calendar||1450|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 907.|
- Oleg leads the Kievan Rus' in a campaign against Constantinople (see Rus'-Byzantine War (907)).
- Abaoji is named Great Khan of the Khitan.
- Yelü Abaoji establishes the Liao (Khitan) Dynasty.
- The Tang Dynasty ends.
- The Later Liang Dynasty is founded by Zhu Wen, the first of northern China's Five Dynasties.
- The Former Shu Kingdom is founded by Wang Jian in Chengdu.
- The Wuyue State is founded by Qian Liu in Hangzhou.
- The short-lived Qi State is founded in northwest China.
- Pozsony, Hungary, today Slovakia, the advancing eastern frank army was defeated by the Hungarians. .
- Chernihiv is founded in the Ukraine.