90 Days, Time to Love
|90 Days, Time to Love|
Promotional poster for 90 Days, Time to Love
|Also known as||90 Days of Love
90 Days of Falling in Love
90 Days of Romance
|Written by||Park Hae-young|
|Directed by||Oh Jong-rok|
|Country of origin||South Korea|
|No. of episodes||16|
|Running time||Wednesdays and Thursdays at 21:55 (KST)|
|Original channel||Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation|
|Original run||15 November 2006– 4 January 2007|
|Preceded by||What's Up Fox|
|Followed by||Goong S|
|90 Days, Time to Love|
|Hangul||90일, 사랑할 시간|
|Hanja||90日, 사랑할 時間|
|Revised Romanization||90il, saranghal sigan|
|McCune–Reischauer||90il, saranghal sigan|
90 Days, Time to Love (Hangul: 90일, 사랑할 시간; RR: 90il, saranghal sigan) is a 2006 South Korean television series starring Kang Ji-hwan, Kim Ha-neul, Jung Hye-young and Yoon Hee-seok. It aired on MBC from November 15, 2006 to January 4, 2007 on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 21:55 for 16 episodes.
Hyun Ji-seok (Kang Ji-hwan), a university professor, and Go Mi-yeon (Kim Ha-neul), a scriptwriter, were high school sweethearts, who discover that they are cousins. They break up, but find themselves attracted to one other once again when they meet in Seoul four years later. They decide to abandon everything else and leave for America so that they can get married. However, Ji-seok's father finds out and runs in front of a truck, committing suicide, so that his son doesn't go. Their visas had just been issued, but Ji-seok cannot marry Mi-yeon knowing that it was the cause of his father's death. He abandons Mi-yeon and marries Park Jeong-ran (Jung Hye-young), the daughter of his father's business rival, who is in love with him. They have a daughter, but their marriage is loveless. Mi-yeon goes on to marry another man, Kim Tae-hoon (Yoon Hee-seok).
Nine years later, when Ji-seok learns that he is terminally ill and has only 90 days left to live, he looks for Mi-yeon and asks her to spend the last few days of his life with him.
- Kang Ji-hwan as Hyun Ji-seok
- Kim Ha-neul as Go Mi-yeon
- Jung Hye-young as Park Jeong-ran
- Yoon Hee-seok as Kim Tae-hoon
- Kim Hyung-bum as Park Deok-goo, Ji-seok's friend
- Yoon Hyun-sook as Kim Wal-sook, Mi-yeon's friend
- Choi Sung-ho as Boo Byung-chan, Ji-seok's friend
- Ha Jae-young as Mi-yeon's father
- Kim Hye-ok as Ji-seok's mother
- Lee Jae-yong as Ji-seok's father
- Lee Jang-woo as Mi-yeon's classmate
It aired on Japanese cable channel BS Japan in June 2008.
- "하루만큼 (드라마 90일, 사랑할 시간 OST)". Mnet (in Korean). 29 November 2006. Retrieved 2013-08-23.
- "Actor Kang Ji-hwan's Japanese Online Fan Club Opens". KBS Global. 30 June 2008. Retrieved 2013-08-23.