From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 935 BC)
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
|Millennium:||1st millennium BC|
|Centuries:||11th century BC – 10th century BC – 9th century BC|
|Decades:||960s BC 950s BC 940s BC – 930s BC – 920s BC 910s BC 900s BC|
|Years:||939 BC 938 BC 937 BC 936 BC 935 BC 934 BC 933 BC 932 BC 931 BC 930 BC|
|Categories:||Births – Deaths – Architecture
Establishments – Disestablishments
Events and trends 
- 935 BC—Death of Zhou gong wang, King of the Zhou Dynasty of China.
- 935 BC—Death of Tiglath-Pileser II king of Assyria.
- 934 BC—Ashur-dan II succeeds his father as King of Assyria.
- 934 BC—Zhou yi wang becomes King of the Zhou Dynasty of China.
- 931 BC—Solomon died in Jerusalem, Israel. The country split into two kingdoms: Israel (including the cities of Shechem and Samaria) in the north and Judah (containing Jerusalem) in the south.